Looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Angel Dennison in Moreno Valley, California

82 months ago

My name is Angel Dennison and I've been living in Moreno Valley mostlt all of my life, but i'm having trouble on findidg a job over here. I'm desperate to start working now that I have a son to look after. Can you help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jram08 in Moreno Valley, California

64 months ago

My name is Jesse Ramirez i just moved into Moreno Valley, I havnt had much luck findind a job down here. I'm in desperate need of a job i have a baby on the way. Can u please help me?

Saika in Hemet, California

63 months ago

Angel Dennison in Moreno Valley, California said: My name is Angel Dennison and I've been living in Moreno Valley mostlt all of my life, but i'm having trouble on findidg a job over here. I'm desperate to start working now that I have a son to look after. Can you help me?

I have the same problem you have.I just moved to Moreno Valley.I am full time student.My major is Business Administration. I have two little daughters. I need a part time job as soon as possible. I have applied in atleast 25 places.everybody says apply on line then we will call you. Nobody calls me. I'm so frustrated. I don't know what to do???????

63 months ago

Yes I'm interested. Can you write to me details about that please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Hi Maniar, I never earned anything from on line. I'm not sure about how much I wish to earn. I just want to do something.

michelle in Attalla, Alabama

41 months ago

Angel Dennison in Moreno Valley, California said: My name is Angel Dennison and I've been living in Moreno Valley mostlt all of my life, but i'm having trouble on findidg a job over here. I'm desperate to start working now that I have a son to look after. Can you help me?

Hey there Angel have you found a job? Are you okay? Ive googled your name and found this comment left where you were looking for a job. I do think that you are the Angel Im searching for. If in fact your mom's name is Ann Joyce? My email is michellejane40@yahoo.com Sure hope you get this message and get back in touch with me and I'll explain.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.