24, May '11 B.A. Degree, Relocating from New York

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kevin Horn in Albany, New York

62 months ago

Hello Everyone,
My name is Kevin, I am from upstate New York and will be graduating in ten days from the University at Albany with a Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science - Public Law, and a minor in Business Administration. I am very interested in moving to Nashville after graduation because I love everything I hear about the city and its atmosphere. My parents are also considering moving to Tennessee after retirement in two years. Not to mention, there is not much going on in upstate New York. I am sincerely devoting myself to relocating my life to Nashville from here, which will be especially easy because I do not have anything in my life tying or slowing me down. However, it is quite difficult to find real job openings from several states away. I am 24 years old, older than your average 4 year graduate, but that is just because of personal issues in which I took two years off from school to work. I am very business savvy, a hard worker, and a quick thinker. Since I was very young I have worked on my neighbors' farm and for many years worked construction and asphalt jobs, among other highly demanding physical labor. The very rural town that I am from does not have job options for young men besides back breaking labor, but that hard work has made me the man I am today, which I am grateful for. I am dedicated and capable of devoting my future to the right company. If anybody has any advice, information, or jobs leads, could you please reply on this thread. If you need my e-mail for confidential information, I would be glad to give it to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniella in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

Kevin, Our Company, Hermitage Electric Supply Corporation, is a 66 year old family-owned company located in the heart of Nashville. We are currently looking to hire 4 energetic people to come and work for us. We currently have 60+ employees in sales for 5 different departments. Lighting, Appliances, Custom Kitchens and Baths, City Counter, and our National Accounts Division, which is located in a different building. If you are interested in working for a fun and centrally located company and really interested in moving to Nashville, please send me your resume and any information that you feel might help in our hiring process. I will discuss further the beginning pay and potential if you are interested. We have some employees that have been here for over 35 years. Others that have been here less then a year. Please contact me, Daniella Fleischer at jdf@comcast.net, if you have any further questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.