Best companies to work for in Nashville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Nashville? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Asheville, North Carolina

91 months ago

Just wondering if the Metro Schools are a quality place for a teacher to work? Does the administration give support to teachers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ROBERT BROWN in Dallas, Texas

89 months ago

HI I'M LOOKING TO MOVE TO NASHVILLE FROM DALLAS TX I HAVE OVER FIVE YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ROUTE DELIVERY I'M AVERY HARD AND DEPENDALBE PERSON LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CALL THANK YOU ROBERT BROWN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kris in Nashville, Tennessee

89 months ago

ROBERT BROWN in Dallas, Texas said: HI I'M LOOKING TO MOVE TO NASHVILLE FROM DALLAS TX I HAVE OVER FIVE YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ROUTE DELIVERY I'M AVERY HARD AND DEPENDALBE PERSON LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CALL THANK YOU ROBERT BROWN

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION "ROB" IF I MAY CALL YOU THAT, THERE ARE A LOT OF JOBS FOR ROUTE DELIVERY PERSONS HERE I THE NASHVILLE AREA.YOU HAVE COMPANIES LIKE COCA COLA& PEPSI,IN WHICH ARE PAYING GOOD MONEY IF YOU HAVE YOUR CDL.IF SO THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! FROM :KRIS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ROBERT BROWN in Dallas, Texas

89 months ago

yes chris i have a class a cdl please give me a call at <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> thank you robert brown

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Randall Newsom in Dickson, Tennessee

72 months ago

I live in Dickson laid off from my job looking for part time work local maybe something close to Dickson, Nashville,clarksville. I have a CDL and worked in shipping and receiving over 20 years 46 years old very hard worker,I could do any type of work also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Hello Randall, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

rosie1234williams in Nashville, Tennessee

70 months ago

Hi I'm trying to find a job either working as a Quality Inspector in a manufacturing environment where I have about 4-5 years experience in, but really looking for a Computer Technician position where I have a Associate Degree in repairing and network security. I am not certified and that's probably why it's so hard but I do have the skills to perform the jobs. Is there anyone out there that can help me find any jobs like these in or around the Nashville area? If so my email address is rosie1234williams@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Flanagan,Vaniecea in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

70 months ago

Hello,I'm looking for a job in the Healthcare environment where I can utilize my skills as a medical assistant or medication aide. Please know I'm a hardworking trustworthy individual and is dependable. I plan to relocate to Nashville, TN. the month of April and is looking for any shift. Have experience and references upon request. My e-mail address is flanaganv@yahoo.com

Thanks for your consideration

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie Walker in Alexandria, Virginia

43 months ago

I'm looking to relocate to Nashville. I am currently employed at the Census Bureau as a Mathematical Statistician. However, I have found government work is not for me. I started directly out of college (majoring in Mathematics, minors in Statistics and Business). I really enjoy math and finance; recently considering going back to school to get into a medical field (possibly pathology).

I was wondering if anyone could provide advice on careers that might be well suited for me in the Nashville area. Thanks in advance!!

Denise in Franklin, Tennessee

43 months ago

Julie Walker in Alexandria, Virginia said: I'm looking to relocate to Nashville. I am currently employed at the Census Bureau as a Mathematical Statistician. However, I have found government work is not for me. I started directly out of college (majoring in Mathematics, minors in Statistics and Business). I really enjoy math and finance; recently considering going back to school to get into a medical field (possibly pathology).

I was wondering if anyone could provide advice on careers that might be well suited for me in the Nashville area. Thanks in advance!!

Hi Julie. Saw your post and thought I would see if you have any interest in being entrepreneurial? I have a business that allows you to create your own hours but be your own boss. Your primary job would be finding qualified people and training them. This can be part time or full time and the pay is very lucrative. It is commission based.You do manage your won business and because you work well with others and numbers, I think this might be a fit. If you want more information, just let me know.
BTW-I think you will love Nashville! I do!
Denise

MrRichards in Louisville, Kentucky

41 months ago

I plan to relocate to the Nashville/Franklin area within the next 1-2 years. I work in the field of Information Technology. Could someone provide a recommendation about good companies to work for in the IT field? Companies with a good IT department are desirable as well. Any help is much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Darrell in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

41 months ago

Denise in Franklin, Tennessee said: Hi Julie. Saw your post and thought I would see if you have any interest in being entrepreneurial? I have a business that allows you to create your own hours but be your own boss. Your primary job would be finding qualified people and training them. This can be part time or full time and the pay is very lucrative. It is commission based.You do manage your won business and because you work well with others and numbers, I think this might be a fit. If you want more information, just let me know.
BTW-I think you will love Nashville! I do!
Denise

My only comment is the relocation to Nashville. I'm a REALTOR so if you need assistance locating a property feel free to send me an email. Thanks.

Asurion IT in Nashville, Tennessee

35 months ago

Asurion IT is always hiring. We continue to grow and look for PMs, BAs, Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Operations Engineers etc. We hire new college grads as well in Comp Sci, Math, Comp Eng, and other engineering disciplines.

34 months ago

ROBERT BROWN in Dallas, Texas said: HI I'M LOOKING TO MOVE TO NASHVILLE FROM DALLAS TX I HAVE OVER FIVE YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ROUTE DELIVERY I'M AVERY HARD AND DEPENDALBE PERSON LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR CALL THANK YOU ROBERT BROWN

Hey Robert, If you decided to relocate to Nashville I can help you locate a property that fit your current needs.

34 months ago

rosie1234williams in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hi I'm trying to find a job either working as a Quality Inspector in a manufacturing environment where I have about 4-5 years experience in, but really looking for a Computer Technician position where I have a Associate Degree in repairing and network security. I am not certified and that's probably why it's so hard but I do have the skills to perform the jobs. Is there anyone out there that can help me find any jobs like these in or around the Nashville area? If so my email address is rosie1234williams@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

Rosie,

If you relocate to this area let me help you find housing. My name is Darrell and I'm a realtor

Shawn from Michigan in Nashville, Tennessee

29 months ago

Hi, I am looking to move to Nashville because my wife has a new job down there. I graduated in 2010 with a BBA with a major in finance. Do any of you know where a good finance company would be to get my foot in, or do you know of a finance company that hiring in general in nashville. Please let me know. I have great referances and long an stable work history with three major promotions. Looking to find a career in the field I went to college for. Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

hey shawn, jus like any other research i would google the different companies her in nashville. if you need help with your relocation my name is darrell. i'm a realtor...you can email at dstafford@realtracs.com. maybe i can help with your relocation to nashville.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.