Employment Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

BuilderRon in Celina, Texas

69 months ago

I am a profit maker and rainmaker in the construction industry. In other words I can make money for a company as well as bring clients into the fold. Moreove, I have family in the region and would like to relocate to the Nashville region. If anyone can give me leads or has suggestions for a foot in the door, then please contact me. I can be reached at this email address or thru Linked In. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Nashville, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Nashville" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

craigwarnold@yahoo.com in Scottsdale, Arizona

68 months ago

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut said: Hello,

Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Nashville, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine.

Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Nashville" into the Where field.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best of luck with your job search!

Indeed Admin

I AM SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN NASHVILLE !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BuilderRon in Celina, Texas

68 months ago

Howdy Y'all,

Thank you for your comments. I am not actively seeking work in Nashville, but have my radar pointed in that direction for opportunities. I am currently being recruited to relocate to San Antonio, TX and Auburn Alabama, but my heart lies in the middle TN region due to family in that area. Thank you again.

Respectfully,
Ronald K. Price

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BREWER@SHSU.EDU in Huntsville, Texas

68 months ago

I am so trying to move back to Nashville-jobs? people are rude and not helpful

But , it is my home and I want to come back

66 months ago

kjohnson@jrcinco.com in Springfield, Tennessee said: I am looking for another estimator if interested send your resume.

Tell me about what it requires to be an estimator?

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

66 months ago

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Like you I do believe we need to always be watching and aware of the things God is wanting for us. It is probably easier for me to talk with you over the phone to share my business with you. Would that be possible? Also, thanks for the info below regarding the church. Fortunately we have found an awesome church call Grace Center. God is really moving in that church and we are blessed to be there. Please let me know if I can call you…otherwise I can go to plan B. thanks.

66 months ago

I give up- getting back to Nashville is going to take a leap of faith

Brittany in Nashville, Tennessee

65 months ago

I'm looking for a new start. i have many talents but just haven't found the place to use them. If uhave any ideas please let me kno. I'm a hard working and love working with people!

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

Hi Brittany. I would love to talk to you. I believe I may have just what you are looking for. Send me your phone or email and I will contact you. I look forward to talking to you soon.

65 months ago

I am trying so hard to move back there
no luck

arcaggelos@yahoo.com in San Antonio, Texas

65 months ago

I am an underground utilities estimator (water, sanitary, storm and telecom/electric ductbank, I have 17 years experience in underground with the last seven years as an estimator. I resided in Nashville in 2002/2003 and the job market at that time was non-existant. I took several menial positions waiting for the right one to open up but it never did so I returned to Texas. I specialize in rock excavation so Nashville, I thought, would be a perfect fit. But right place wrong time I suppose. I have been keeping my ear to the ground and still have not seen anything open up their. If anyone knows of anything please let me know

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.