The Fresh Market

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Help_Is_on_the_Way in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

The Fresh Market in Brentwood on Franklin Rd. Is hiring Full or Part time. They need just about everyone they can get for working with them through out the season to come. Currently I work there and love it and I hear just about every area from Deli to Bakery and even the Meat Dept needs more hands to work within their dept. So if you wish to work here, come speak to the head manager Louis Goodman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cory in Nashville, Tennessee

66 months ago

Help_Is_on_the_Way in Atlanta, Georgia said: The Fresh Market in Brentwood on Franklin Rd. Is hiring Full or Part time. They need just about everyone they can get for working with them through out the season to come. Currently I work there and love it and I hear just about every area from Deli to Bakery and even the Meat Dept needs more hands to work within their dept. So if you wish to work here, come speak to the head manager Louis Goodman.

How far is this from the airport? thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TFM Person in Franklin, Tennessee

66 months ago

If you head 65 South then get off on the exit called Old Hicory at Brentwood. You will just need to go toward Franklin Rd and turn left on it. You won't be to far from the center it is in on the right hand side. I hear the Bakery will be looking for a Bakery Clerk. Skills for baking is not required, it is more like a production clerk that you will create the products that are on display and package all the other products like bread for the shelves. Plus help customers and serve them cookies. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.