HELP!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Paul in Franklin, Tennessee

76 months ago

i've been in the wood flooring industry for twenty years..just moved here from upstate NY..wasn't at all prepared for the lack of work..HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Nashville, Tennessee

75 months ago

Still looking..lol. i'm also a Christian hip hop artist.

Help_Is_on_the_Way in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Paul in Franklin, Tennessee said: i've been in the wood flooring industry for twenty years..just moved here from upstate NY..wasn't at all prepared for the lack of work..HELP!

Well currently The Fresh Market in Brentwood is hiring just about anyone that steps in the door. Full & Part time. This is located on Franklin Street and close to Old Hickory right next door to REI. Ask to speak with Louis Goodman the head manager!

75 months ago

Paul in Nashville, Tennessee said: Still looking..lol. i'm also a Christian hip hop artist.

The Bakery in The Fresh Market is hiring on Franklin Rd next door to REI. Ask to speak with Louis Goodman the head manager. Could be a good place to work while being a Christian artist!

Paul in Franklin, Tennessee

75 months ago

Thank you SO MUCH!

I actually live in Murfreesboro..it won't seem to let me change the location..i REALLY do appreciate the feedback though.

75 months ago

Well I live in Franklin and it says my location is Atlanta Georgia. I have never lived in Atlanta?

The Fresh Market is a good place, the people are friendly and it truly can grow on you as you work in the store. I have almost been in it a year and I like it. If you come here they have a small computer to fill out an application but even though let the manager know you are interested. They are pretty much open to fill what ever dept needs extra help in.

yshwa4life in Franklin, Tennessee

75 months ago

Well I live in Franklin and it says my location is Atlanta Georgia. I have never lived in Atlanta? Help_Is_on_the_Way

..lol.

i called over there and Lois told me their only looking for an assistant manager. i have nil for experience in that.

Help_is_sorry in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

Sorry for the heads up on that, this store always keeps a now hiring sign in the window. But good news that there are people that come and go in The Fresh Market, so other openings will come soon. Once you put an application in, they will contact you or simply just check back with them from time to time. Or just express your interest to them and to keep you in mind when an opening comes up.

BREWER@SHSU.EDU in Huntsville, Texas

74 months ago

finding a job in Nashville is almost impossible-I so want to move back there from Texas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lbontrager in Watertown, Tennessee

69 months ago

Hi my name is Lynn and I am matal fabricator/welder/pipefitter living in watertown area, and I need help finding a job. It has been really tough and hard to hang on. please help if you can. thanks lynn

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

69 months ago

Hi Lynn,

I would be happy to talk with you and share the job position I have and see if I can help you out of your frustrations. The position I have is not in the area of expertise that you have but it is lucrative and tons of fun! It is in dermatology sales and management with the same doctors who created Proactiv, the #1 selling acne regimen in our country. This company follows the direct selling model and offers great advancement. If you have an interest in finding out more, let me know. Thanks.

69 months ago

Finding a job in Nashville is wearing me out-I am moving back and seems if though experience does not matter

It is my home

Cody82 in lebanon, Tennessee

68 months ago

I have been looking for a job for 3 months an all i can come up with is working at a bowling alie two days a week. I have a family to support and a baby on the way. I need a job that pays the bills. If you have any ideas then just email me at nccrackersmith82@yhaoo.com. Thanks cody82

68 months ago

you will never find one there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.