LOOKING FOR WORK

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

KAREMA BOGAN in NASHVILLE, Tennessee

66 months ago

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A JOB FOR 2 MONTHS NOW. I AM A VERY PEOPLE ORIENTED PERSON WHO LOVES A CHALLENGE AT WORK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

KAREMA BOGAN in NASHVILLE, Tennessee said: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A JOB FOR 2 MONTHS NOW. I AM A VERY PEOPLE ORIENTED PERSON WHO LOVES A CHALLENGE AT WORK

Hello,

I saw your posting and may have something to offer you. Here is more information about my job position:
The same great doctors who created Proactiv, the #1 selling acne regimen in our country are expanding a new direct selling company across the U.S. I am a top level executive and founding consultant and have partnered with them in this endeavor. We are looking for very specific, self-motivated people to join our company and help us expand our ground floor company now! I will be bringing on 3 new people within the next 30 days to train and get started. The job responsibilities would include sales/management. This is a home-based position, allowing you to work around family and other commitments. This is a commission based income with bonuses and there is a business building kit required at the time of application.
If you have an interest in finding out more about this business, contact me and I will share more details with you. In addition, my website is below to find out additional information. If this does not interest you, I wish you well as you continue your search. You can pass this opportunity along to others that it may be a fit for and I will gladly interview them. I look forward to hearing back from you.

KAREMA BOGAN in NASHVILLE, Tennessee

65 months ago

YES i AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PART OF YOUR TEAM PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION IN THE MAIL. 190 N. SIXTH STREET
NASHVILLE, TN. 37206

Ryan Brown in Earlysville, Virginia

53 months ago

YES i AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PART OF YOUR TEAM PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION IN THE EMAIL ryanmbrown2@yahoo.com

aowtiny@aol.com in Brentwood, Tennessee

46 months ago

YES i AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PART OF YOUR TEAM PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION IN THE EMAIL aowtiny@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.