Looking for a job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Cory in Nashville, Tennessee

69 months ago

I moved to Nashville Labor Day weekend from PA and I'm looking for a job. I previously worked as a Therapy Tech and also as a traveling portrait photographer. I do have a degree in photography. Just looking for something close to the 37217 area code, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Cory

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TFM Person in Franklin, Tennessee

69 months ago

You might think about The Fresh Market, at the moment they do not have the posting yet up. But the Bakery there is losing a person that has worked there for awhile. This position is a Bakery Clerk position. It seems that it mainly is a production clerk that helps keep the bakery running. The reason why I have interest in this is simply that I have enjoyed working at the fresh market myself and wish to help find someone to fill this position. This other person will be missed and the need to fill this position is pretty great to think that Christmas season is almost here. Look up The Fresh Market in Brentwood, if you go to thefreshmarket.com you will be able to find its address and phone number.

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

65 months ago

Cory in Nashville, Tennessee said: I moved to Nashville Labor Day weekend from PA and I'm looking for a job. I previously worked as a Therapy Tech and also as a traveling portrait photographer. I do have a degree in photography. Just looking for something close to the 37217 area code, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Cory

I am looking for individuals that are self motivated and not afraid to work. I have a business that is partnering with the doctors that created Proactiv. If you fit this contact me and I will share this opportunity with you. This job can be done anywhere in the U.S.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.