Looking to relocate to Nashville, TN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kevin Spangler in Gilbert, Arizona

87 months ago

My family and I are wanting to relocate to Tennessee, preferably the Nashville Area. Our biggest concern is finding good jobs before we commit to a move. My wife is an Elementary School Teacher with 4 years of experience teaching kindergarten and second grade. I currently work for Intel Corp and I am looking for jobs primarily in Manufacturing. A brief synopsis of my experience is as follows: I have 18 years of direct hands on technical experience in the semiconductor manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, ship building, and United States Navy operating, performing maintenance, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting on automated, electromechanical, electrical, and mechanical machinery and systems are a good fit for this position and this organization. I have experience with Lean Manufacturing, Waste Free Manufacturing, 5S, and have been involved in product and process quality as an Internal Quality Auditor, and member of multiple quality teams. I have good familiarity with the function and use of SPC++.
In addition to my AAS degree in Microsoft Networking Technology, I have 2 years of technical schooling in electricity, electronics, and operations from the United States Navy. I have good leadership skills and experience gained from my roles as Team Leader/Coordinator, Training Instructor, Primary Trainer, Training Coordinator, and Peer Trainer, while working for Intel Corp, Premier Manufacturing Support Services, and Atlantic Marine Inc. I am currently doing a Leadership and Management training program through Intel’s internal company training system as part of my current development plan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

trinia in Detroit, Michigan

87 months ago

I'm would relocate in a heartbeat givin the chance to. So if I were you I would consider it.

Mike in Grand Rapids, Michigan

86 months ago

Kevin,

I am an executive recruiter for the firm Collins & Associates (www.collins-associates.com). We specialize in the manufacturing arena with a real focus on the automotive supply base. I have clients in the middle Tennessee, South Central Kentucky area. I don't know if you would be a fit for any of them - or you any of them would be of interest to you, however I am willing to speak to you in more detail if you would like. I assume that you have a copy of your resume updated. If this is the case, I would need you to get a copy to my office. Once I receive your information, it will never be sent out to a 3rd party without your prior approval, I will also call you to set up a time when the two of us can talk over the phone so I can learn more about you.

Give me a call if you have any questions or send your resume to my attention at mikeh@collins-associates.com

Linda in Hendersonville, Tennessee

86 months ago

Kevin Spangler in Gilbert, Arizona said: My family and I are wanting to relocate to Tennessee, preferably the Nashville Area. Our biggest concern is finding good jobs before we commit to a move. My wife is an Elementary School Teacher with 4 years of experience teaching kindergarten and second grade. I currently work for Intel Corp and I am looking for jobs primarily in Manufacturing. A brief synopsis of my experience is as follows: I have 18 years of direct hands on technical experience in the semiconductor manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, ship building, and United States Navy operating, performing maintenance, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting on automated, electromechanical, electrical, and mechanical machinery and systems are a good fit for this position and this organization. I have experience with Lean Manufacturing, Waste Free Manufacturing, 5S, and have been involved in product and process quality as an Internal Quality Auditor, and member of multiple quality teams. I have good familiarity with the function and use of SPC++.
In addition to my AAS degree in Microsoft Networking Technology, I have 2 years of technical schooling in electricity, electronics, and operations from the United States Navy. I have good leadership skills and experience gained from my roles as Team Leader/Coordinator, Training Instructor, Primary Trainer, Training Coordinator, and Peer Trainer, while working for Intel Corp, Premier Manufacturing Support Services, and Atlantic Marine Inc. I am currently doing a Leadership and Management training program through Intel’s internal company training system as part of my current development plan.

If you are looking for a home to buy in the Nashville area, let me know. I can help you find what you are looking for .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.