Relocating- Former CU/banking industry professional seeking new opps!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jane Westcott

63 months ago

I was recently laid off after 22 years with an educational credit union where I spent the past 12 + years in management or director/exec level positions. I have acquired many skills and experience including, but not limited to consumer lending and risk management, call center and branch operations and technologies, and much more. My husband's family are from Tennessee and reside in both the Franklin and Knoxville areas. Now that I am jobless, we feel now is the time to make the move to a lower cost of living, and to be closer to family. I would be very interested in any job leads/networking opps that my experience may be best suited, as well as best communities for families with small children. Thanking any replies in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

63 months ago

Jane Westcott said: I was recently laid off after 22 years with an educational credit union where I spent the past 12 + years in management or director/exec level positions. I have acquired many skills and experience including, but not limited to consumer lending and risk management, call center and branch operations and technologies, and much more. My husband's family are from Tennessee and reside in both the Franklin and Knoxville areas. Now that I am jobless, we feel now is the time to make the move to a lower cost of living, and to be closer to family. I would be very interested in any job leads/networking opps that my experience may be best suited, as well as best communities for families with small children. Thanking any replies in advance!

Hello Jane,

My family just moved here to Franklin 6 months ago and just love it! Part of the reason I moved here was to expand my company into this area. I work for the doctors that created Proactiv, the #1 selling acne regimen in our country. We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated and willing to work hard for great rewards. The doctors created this new company about 1 year ago and expect it to be bigger than Proactiv. This is a direct selling opportunity that can be worked anywhere in the U.S. Your job would be to help expand the business opportunity as well as share our amazing products with others. If you feel this is a fit for you, I would love to talk with you. While I understand it is not in the field of your experience, your experience would be useful in this position.
Let me know if I can help. Denise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.