Relocating to Nashville

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

craigwarnold@yahoo.com in Scottsdale, Arizona

76 months ago

I am an Operations and television/video production professional with 20+ years experience. I have two young daughters living in Nashville and I simply cannot be away from them any longer.

I am actively seeking employment in Nashville via networking, recruiters, job boards, internet, etc... If anyone has a lead, I would very much like to be informed. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

67 months ago

craigwarnold@yahoo.com in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I am an Operations and television/video production professional with 20+ years experience. I have two young daughters living in Nashville and I simply cannot be away from them any longer.

I am actively seeking employment in Nashville via networking, recruiters, job boards, internet, etc... If anyone has a lead, I would very much like to be informed. Thank you!

I can help. I have an awesome ground floor opportunity for the right individual. Contact me for more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WeatherGal in Huntsville, Alabama

66 months ago

Craig, Go to Nashville! It is a great entrepreneurial town. Also, I recommend WSMV-TV; great people and truly good workplace. Also, could get back in the business at other TV (including PBS) or any radio station. I would recommend the Country Music Hall of Fame downtown; nice work atmosphere. I do not recommend anything to do with Gaylord/Opryland Hotel... stay away from them. The market in this industry is quite smaller than it used to be, with a lot more independents and self-employed. If you are at all able to 1) meet appointments, and 2) manage your money (think Dave Ramsey), then you can make it in Nashville! Also, tap into a MeetUp group that has your like interest; great way to network and meet new people. Best wishes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.