iam trying to find a job in nashville

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Miller in Montgomery, Alabama

85 months ago

Please send me listing of jobs in Nashville

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julia in Rezekne, Latvia

85 months ago

Are you trying work in an american agency My travel club USA?
If you have interest write me lijaniki@yahoo.ie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

carol bush in Madison, Tennessee

84 months ago

looking for production work,manufacturing,assembly jobs in nashvillr,tn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

patsy in Antioch, Tennessee

81 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Nashville?

Also in Antioch or Lavergne area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paula Guise in Decatur,IL in Mt Zion, Illinois

80 months ago

Linda Miller in Montgomery, Alabama said: Please send me listing of jobs in Nashville

Hi, I am in the processing of relocating to Nashville in late July. I being in the healthcare industry for four years, but looking to work in the field doing entry-level.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Nashville, Tennessee

80 months ago

Paula Guise in Decatur,IL in Mt Zion, Illinois said: Hi, I am in the processing of relocating to Nashville in late July. I being in the healthcare industry for four years, but looking to work in the field doing entry-level.

If you can get a copy of the Tennessean the classified ads are full of health care positions available. The Sunday addition is the best bet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Janet J in Nashville, Tennessee

77 months ago

Hi
I am here in Nashville and Countrywide has closed its doors, looking for experienced mortgage underwriter position to start immediately, thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wes H in Wesley Chapel, Florida

76 months ago

Hello I am in the process of a move o the greater Nashville Market. I am looking at property in and around Smith,Wilson,Rutherford and Dekalb counties. I have managed in the building supply industry for 20 years and am wondering if anyone knows maybe the top 5 building supply companies to check with for employment in the area. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Franklin, Tennessee

74 months ago

i've been in the wood flooring industry for twenty years..just moved here from upstate NY..wasn't at all prepared for the lack of work..HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Norman Hessling in Bad Axe, Michigan

73 months ago

carol bush in Madison, Tennessee said: looking for production work,manufacturing,assembly jobs in nashvillr,tn

Where are these jobs and who are they with?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sid in Clarksville, Tennessee

72 months ago

I have a list of 35 job boards on my blog at laidofftherapy.blogspot.com/. As I am still looking it may not be such a great list.

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

68 months ago

Janet J in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hi
I am here in Nashville and Countrywide has closed its doors, looking for experienced mortgage underwriter position to start immediately, thanks!

Are you still looking for a job? I am expanding my organization in the Nashville area and across the country. I am looking for highly motivated individuals with a clear vision. If this is a fit for you , contact me for more information.

ervin in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

68 months ago

looking for local truck driving job in nashville tn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PatHumphreys in Madison, Tennessee

68 months ago

Lookong for part-time work in Nashville,TN

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

68 months ago

PatHumphreys in Madison, Tennessee said: Lookong for part-time work in Nashville,TN

I live in the Nashville area and I am looking for business partners to expand my business in this area. I have both full and part time positions available. Send me your contact information and I will set up a phone interview with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Respond to powerforpurpose@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Toan in San Leandro, California

68 months ago

My business is Perfectly to expand. We are in 15 differences country. If you interested contact me at lytoan@rocketmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BREWER@SHSU.EDU in Huntsville, Texas

67 months ago

are ther any jobs in Nashville
I am relocating

pizza makers wanted in Nashville, Tennessee

65 months ago

you must know how to make pizza, answer phone with good customer service skills
email me @ salem@italiapizza37206.com

sfmjkm@gmail.com in Mount Juliet, Tennessee

63 months ago

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee said: Are you still looking for a job? I am expanding my organization in the Nashville area and across the country. I am looking for highly motivated individuals with a clear vision. If this is a fit for you , contact me for more information.

I am looking for employment in the Nashville,TN area. I live in Hermitage,TN same county for both, Davidson Co. If you are looking for experience, customer relations, multi-task individuals send your openings and their requirements to email. I believe that I can work and expand your company.

Christopher Rada in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

I am a skilled computer technician who is able to develop creative and cost-effective solutions for the business and home. I would like work in a comfortable, cutting-edge environment. I do not want to be chained to a desk or maintain old technology but rather be on my feet working on solutions and ideas. My skills include networking, system administration, hardware repair, software repair, and just about everything to do with home based and desktop PC's. Although I have worked with Microsoft products for many years, I am also skilled at using and setting up Linux desktops and familiar with the installation and usage of open source alternatives to commonly used software. I ALWAYS have the user in mind and practice having a positive attitude. Please send a short message to chrisrada@comcast.net if interested.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.