job openings for over qualified, over 50 years old executives

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Larry in Nashville, Tennessee

77 months ago

I have an excellent white collar sales and marketing background and have been an outstanding producer in several industries for many years. Just 3 years ago, I went into commercial real estate because it was booming in Nashville. I became an office leading producer. Now, as in other markets, the slow down in the economy has hit this segment and I am looking for alternate ways to hit my income goals. I have transferable skills and a great resume, but some employers just do not want a 50+ executive on their teams. My track record is that I am willing and able to work harder and smarter than others and can quickly absorb training lessons. So if there are sales managers out there looking for results, I am ready to hear the details.

Any suggestions or leads appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

77 months ago

Hello Larry, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

Steve in Winter Springs, Florida

69 months ago

I have a background of over 20 years in commercial real estate, commercial real estate lending (life insurance company, banking), mortgage bankign as well as 5 years of commercial (with the FDIC) and residential (Ocwen Financial) REO sales and marketing. Am presently located in Central Florida (Orlando) and have an interest in opportunities working to market and/or reposition income properties for investors or institutional lenders. Prefer either a Florida location or elsewhere in markets in the southern half of the US (excluding CA). Dallas, Atlanta and St. Louis,Mo are good locations. My email is Sigkeeper@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.