looking for hotel /roomattendant job

Comments (8)

carla in Nashville, Tennessee

76 months ago

i recently became unemployed and having a hard time finding a job i consider myself to be a great cleaner and take pride in any job that i do.so if anyone has any good leads please let m know .thank you so so so. so. very much.

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

76 months ago

Are you interested in a job outside of the cleaning industry? I can help.

carla in Nashville, Tennessee

76 months ago

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee said: Are you interested in a job outside of the cleaning industry? I can help.

Thank you for the offer but right know i need to stay on the bus line.in Nashville.thank you again.

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee

76 months ago

If you have a phone and a computer, that is all you need to work with me...at least at the beginning. Excellent pay! let me know if this fits you or anyone you know. Thanks and good luck.

teddymac in shelbyville, Tennessee

76 months ago

I have a cell phone and a home computer. what kind of job do you have?

rosie1234williams in Nashville, Tennessee

76 months ago

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee said: Are you interested in a job outside of the cleaning industry? I can help.
I would like to talk to you further about the position that you have available. My email address to get in touch with me is rosie1234williams@yahoo.com. I look forward in hearing from you.

Sincerly,

Rosie Williams

josue cueto in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

68 months ago

powerforpurpose@comcast.net in Franklin, Tennessee said: If you have a phone and a computer, that is all you need to work with me...at least at the beginning. Excellent pay! let me know if this fits you or anyone you know. Thanks and good luck.

email me josuecueto@hotmail.com

josue cueto in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

68 months ago

email me im ready josuecueto@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.