mentally challenged agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

larry in Muncy, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

We are relocating to new haven conn and I currently have a mentally challenged man that is unrelated to me living in my home with me and I am paid to care for him through a sponsoring agency we call it lifeshsring here but I know different agencies call it different things I am wondering if new haven has such a program because he has been a part of our family for a long time and I don't want to leave him behind any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.