New York, New York Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (134) - Start a Discussion

Peter Kingswood in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Updated 68 months ago

Training for assessment - 1 Reply

Hi is it possible that you can increase your IQ by doing lot's of tests?? I found this site www.fibonicci.com and they make it apear that you can...

anthony cllndr in Merchantville, New Jersey

Updated 68 months ago

job search - 3 Replies

I have been looking for work for over a year now. I live in Merchantville,N.J I have been on a lot of interviews but it always comes back nothing....

Jdrefahl in Brooklyn, New York

http://www.johndrefahl.com

http://www.johndrefahl.com My site has everything one would need in order to set up an interview with me. You can review my: Cover letter,...

Barbara in Hicksville, New York

Vascular ultrasound schools and jobs in NY

I'm currently in L.I.U. for vascular ultrasound, i was wondering if anyone has any info about the best schools in the NY and job opportunities.

S in Birmingham, United Kingdom

Updated 68 months ago

Finding jobs/Sponsorship in NY - 1 Reply

Hi, Are there any specific websites that deal with candidates from overseas wanting to come and work in the US/NY? Has anyone had experience of...

Kathleen Reuther in Bridgeport, Connecticut

Help connect to Recruiters at Law Firms

I'm seeking to continue my legal career in at congenial mid-town Manhattan law firm where I can utilize my civil litigation, medical malpractice,...

Lizzy16 in Stamford, Connecticut

Number of people filing for unemployment is dropping

i was pretty psyched to read this so i figured i'd share. this article says that the number of people filing for unemployment benefits is...

iris in New York, New York

Updated 69 months ago

What are the best neigborhoods in New York? - 1 Reply

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

Updated 69 months ago

seeking a position for a certified medical assistant - 1 Reply

my resume is on file and looking forward to work as a medical assistant in the field that I'm qualified for can anybody help me in the...

Irish Boy in London, United Kingdom

Working in NWY and get out of the UK

Hi Guys i am currently looking at work in NWY as i spent xmas there last year and loved the city. I am a director in the UK within recruitment whats...

Grant013

Updated 70 months ago

Need a job desperatly - 1 Reply

I desperatly need to find a job. I have been out of work 8 months now... I have done everythng possible to secure a job, permanent and/or contract.I...

valdimir in Brazil

Updated 70 months ago

Save up to 20% on your monthly electricity bill - 1 Reply

I want to save my money. Anyone using their service? Could you say a little bit about it? Look at www.palenergy.com

brain in Brooklyn, New York

Divine Connecttions Tri-state Jobs does anyone know where I can obtain a copy?

Hi: My name is Diamond can anyone help me find a copy of a CD called Divine Connections tristate jobs? I would appreciate any information or...

Maciek in Piastów, Poland

work as VAT consultant in NYC

Hi, I am senior tax consultant in one of big4. I would like to move to NYC for a couple of months. Could you please send me some web sites where I...

Ali

Updated 71 months ago

Need Help! Which job do I choose??? - 3 Replies

I'm 27, looking to switch careers right now. I'm leaving the mortgage industry because its too corrupt and you have to be "creative" to make money in...

A. Fellowes in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Updated 71 months ago

National Account Executive (NSE) for Global BPO - 1 Reply

Spicular Technologies is a leader in the Business Process Outsourcing industry. Currently we have a limited number of opportunities available for the...

arkazie in Monroe, New York

Openings in emergency response/ business continuity.

How is the market olace?

NJKaren in Roselle Park, New Jersey

Updated 73 months ago

Moving to New York - how did you get here? - 4 Replies

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Rambo

Stay OUT of The Danger Zone

August 23, 08 Time 1231 HRS EST To AnyOne Traveling or Looking for Houseing,Stay the **** OUT of Washinton Heights,South of the GW Bridge.The...

h in Jamaica, New York

Updated 74 months ago

Best schools in New York? - 1 Reply

Where are the best schools or school districts in New York?

Roberto in Elizabeth, New Jersey

Updated 74 months ago

NY 12/8 - 12/16 - 1 Reply

Oi galera! Estou desesperada! Tive que mudar todos os meus planos e estou partindo para Nova York agora dia 8 de dezembro!!!! Estou completamente...

Jiggy Dog in Sarasota, Florida

Updated 74 months ago

411 New York - 12 Replies

I am in Livingston, NJ I was looking for airport information in the New York area for my sister who is flying in and ran across http://411newyork.org/...

erica franklin in Hicksville, New York

Updated 76 months ago

Employment - 1 Reply

Help me find a job

flugt Las Vegas in Manchester, United Kingdom

flugt Las Vegas

flugt Las Vegas http://www.flightlasvegasnevada.com

Rose in Staten Island, New York

NYC metro area Recruiters

I am getting ready to re-join the workforce full time after 8 years of part-time work while raising my kids. I would like to get the names of a...

Greg in Toronto, Ontario

Updated 83 months ago

Razorlight - 1 Reply

Razorlight is back for their second American tour from London. They have a great new album out which I received a copy from umgd. Show your support...

Atul Geria in Riverside, New Jersey

VM/Linux Programmer in New York City

Client need professionals to be experienced and technically qualified Mid Range IBM z/VM, z/LINUX and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security...

Justin M Schwarz in Port Jefferson Station, New York

Looking for a career change - Outside Media Sales in NY, NJ, & CT. Fortune 500 Company

e have a tremendous opportunity for an outside media sales consultant for a Fortune 500 company, covering a territory in either Westchester, Nassau,...

vasilikedemopoulos@yahoo.com in New York, New York

Updated 84 months ago

Best companies to work for in New York? - 2 Replies

What companies are fueling growth in New York? Why are they a great employer?

Host

Weather in New York

What are the seasons like in New York? How do New York dwellers cope?

Host

New York culture

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in New York?

Host

New York activities

What are the opportunities for recreation, vacation, and just plain fun around New York?

Host

Newcomer's guide to New York?

What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy New York? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Host

Commuting in New York

When, where and how to travel.

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.