Fraudulent NYC employment agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (651 to 700 of 1748)
Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

yanirita911 in Elizabeth, New Jersey

47 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: BULL crap WHAT HAPPENED TO MY INTERVIEW? i EMAILED U YESTERDAY U SAID TO COME TODAY 4 INTERVIEW BUT U DIDNT SAY WHAT TIME! WHAT THE FK?!!!

R u sure u didnt take the time properly? i think u should call and ask nicely... maybe they can give u a new interview... good luck i wish u the best!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ValueEquity in Chicago, Illinois

47 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: BULL crap WHAT HAPPENED TO MY INTERVIEW? i EMAILED U YESTERDAY U SAID TO COME TODAY 4 INTERVIEW BUT U DIDNT SAY WHAT TIME! WHAT THE FK?!!!

Thanks for posting this information. Scary stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

annonymous in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

roselynn in bronx, New York said: I WENT TO 42ND AND 5TH AVENUE URBAN DYNAMICS OR ALWAYS VIGILANT AND THEY RIPPED ME OFF.. I CALLED GENERAL ATTORNEY OFFICE THEY SENT ME A PAPER TO FILE A COMPLAINT THEN THEY SENT IT TO COMSUMER AFFAIRS I GOT MY MONEY BACK IN 3WEEKS

Hi can you help me with to reach general attorney number. same thing happened to me and this always vigilant won't give my money back
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Simple Advice in New York, New York

47 months ago

Seeing how this thread has so much activity in here, and people asking where are legit companies that hire...I called and found this one is real.

There are two listing in craigslist under Gigs and also under Services.
Night Club Security
Hiring Bouncers & Security
It's real
And so are the requirements.

Best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

justin in Manhasset, New York

47 months ago

250 w 40 street is what company? and has anyone heard of mr rosa and ms riviera

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

yes they are first security in manhattan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

hey guys just when i though i was going to be helped by a security school, i was turned away because i wasn't able to have my own staff... uhhh i have my own company why should my staff be forced to work for someone else? anyways, i though i was in but i guess it didnt happen that way...

i mean dont get me wrong its a nice space but i felt like i wasnt being told everything... im not to bad talk these people but i guess they could of gave me a better explanation and they should of called me regarding any decisions that they came up with and not leave me hanging around...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smithy in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

which ever ones ask u too pay is a gimmick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

smithy in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

the real ones i ran intyo was fjc allied barton summit & metro one loss prevention

46 months ago

not always true... If a license agency is asking you to bring money is because you are paying for a job. And rest assured it should be guaranteed, but if ur told about a deposit and they wont tell you wat its for its cause its for u to take additional unneeded classes.... and then........ they TRY to place you... hope this info was important see ya

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Celeste in New York, New York

46 months ago

Please stop shilling. I work for a reputable employment agency, and I will not give its name here. Many agencies are honest. They charge a fee for service.

All you are doing is trying to bring customers to your own business. Stop it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

JESUS in Jamaica, New York

46 months ago

JESUS!!! bless you all
Now this is the time, Peace to this world, please and NO MORE FIGHTS

Always Vigillant is not what is states on this forum so lets BE HONEST straight to the point JESUS tell to the world: My children Always Vigillant is a Training Center and after you enroll in class or training you qualify for Job placement which means YOU by yourself, go apply to the designated place, and they will call you for interview if you have similar requirements they looking for. So by all means, the director from that company NEVER force you or try to persuade money away from the pocket thats the bottom line Just learn and work for us.

JESUS!!! bless our world please...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Ospina@InterProInc. in New York, New York said: Unneeded classes such as FEMA training, Speedy Handcuffs, Homeland Security, Metal Detection, Etc.

Paying for Training is the same concept as going to college... You pay for the classes and the certificates.
After college you have to find your own job... However, SOME training schools will exclusively help with Job Placement Assistance. If you need a legitimate company to begin your training, contact Mr. Ospina @ NYC InterPro.

img256.imageshack.us/img256/1913/ospinainterprojpeg.jpg

Thank You.

Coming from the reps mouth u don't need none of that... we all know it so stop it... mandated classes only... 8hr 16hr plus license....

46 months ago

Celeste in New York, New York said: Please stop shilling. I work for a reputable employment agency, and I will not give its name here. Many agencies are honest. They charge a fee for service.

All you are doing is trying to bring customers to your own business. Stop it.

yeah that is true... he replied to my post and said that there were opportunities where he was at and i got shut down, because i was cuming in as a business owner and they didn't want me to have my own staff... there on park ave and 28th st... ....

Celeste in Fresh Meadows, New York

46 months ago

yanirita911 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: yeah that is true... he replied to my post and said that there were opportunities where he was at and i got shut down, because i was cuming in as a business owner and they didn't want me to have my own staff... there on park ave and 28th st... ....

It's a bit upsetting that a business owner has difficulty with spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

so u feel like thats the only thing you can come up with? thats fine, when someone is trying to get their point across its get done sweetheart ... so your comeback must be pretty dumb cause NO MATTER WHAT, PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.... unfortunately u just want to justify what these scam artist are doing to individuals .... so...... if u feel better in picking at my convo go right on ahead.... it just shows that you are targeting my SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?? UHHHH YEAAAAH OK... NEXT.....

HAVE A GOOD DAY...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Celeste in New York, New York

46 months ago

Actually, your posts make very little sense. Your knickers are in a twist because companies are reluctant to hire your "staff." Yet you continue to use this forum to advertise. And... when a person has only brushed past usage of the English language, it's hard to have confidence in their business acumen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mariusz in Staten Island, New York

46 months ago

Can anyone recommend any good security companies that are not a scam?

Dwight Davison in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

tasha in New York, New York said: i went there and they wanted 179 dollars from me i knew it was bull there is no addrss or nothing

I would recommend "Zinnamon Security Guard Training School". Contact them at seven one eight, three zero zero, three eight eight six and ask for Barbara.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

mariusz in Staten Island, New York said: Can anyone recommend any good security companies that are not a scam?

F.J.C. security services look google first for more directions ok!!! GOOD LUCK!

JESUS bless you!

JESUS

46 months ago

F.J.C best company to apply not fee payment no dinero at all free uniforms, free training and help you to get your security licenseok everyone!!!
I hope my brothers and sisters this will help you go EVERYBODY to

For NJ
26 Journal Square suite 1202 jersey city NJ 07306 Check google for phone numbers ok!!!
For NY
3310 QUEENS bOULEVARD train 7 to... 3rd Floor LIC

Save you money brothers and sisters GOOD LUCK! JESUS!!!!!!! bless you everybody!

JESUS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Celeste in New York, New York said: Actually, your posts make very little sense. Your knickers are in a twist because companies are reluctant to hire your "staff." Yet you continue to use this forum to advertise. And... when a person has only brushed past usage of the English language, it's hard to have confidence in their business acumen.

uuhhh, advertise wat? i dont work for those people... r u serious... if u didn't know there are good schools out there but half of them are bad... and even on the ones I have commented on positively I havent even been too, but DCJS, recommends them ... so I follow along with it... if you know so much why dont you call them up and ask for yourself... thats wat I do... so ica n care less wat u have to say about spelling and grammar I obviously got the point across since u keep responding to my postings...

so like i said have a good one and thanx for letting e know about my ABC'S i'm greatly appreciated "Celeste in New York" have a nice one....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MarK in Staten Island, New York

46 months ago

JESUS in Jamaica, New York said: F.J.C best company to apply not fee payment no dinero at all free uniforms, free training and help you to get your security licenseok everyone!!!
I hope my brothers and sisters this will help you go EVERYBODY to

For NJ
26 Journal Square suite 1202 jersey city NJ 07306 Check google for phone numbers ok!!!
For NY
3310 QUEENS bOULEVARD train 7 to... 3rd Floor LIC

Save you money brothers and sisters GOOD LUCK! JESUS!!!!!!! bless you everybody!

JESUS

Do You know what are their requirements for hiring people? For example Allied Barton requires at least 1 verifiable employer. Do they have requirements like this?

46 months ago

Just references dont worry YOU will be hire

JESUS!!!!!!! bless you all

JESUS

46 months ago

JESUS in Jamaica, New York said: Just references dont worry YOU will be hire

JESUS!!!!!!! bless you all

JESUS

oh boy I dont have any references... maybe they will hire me based on my height lol I'm 6'9
I will go there tomorrow and will fill out application

46 months ago

just remember this JESUS!!!!!!! will help you

JESUS

46 months ago

Has anybody heard of Metro One Loss Prevention?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Bronx, New York

46 months ago

Yes, Metro One Is a legitimate Security company.

Tony in Bronx, New York

46 months ago

Folks just do a local yellow pages search for patrol/watch or guard company you will end up with lots of addresses and phone numbers to inquire about available security positions.

Ospina@InterProInc. in New York, New York

46 months ago

Tony in Bronx, New York said: Folks just do a local yellow pages search for patrol/watch or guard company you will end up with lots of addresses and phone numbers to inquire about available security positions.

nyinterproinc.vzwebsites.com/

46 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: oh boy I dont have any references... maybe they will hire me based on my height lol I'm 6'9
I will go there tomorrow and will fill out application

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

lol take a look at the site Now how do u spell institute? not like that... hmm funny... have a good one

46 months ago

yanirita911 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: lol take a look at the site Now how do u spell institute? not like that... hmm funny... have a good one

Thank you for the spell check, but Why You Mad? Because we chose not to work with you? Sorry, Move on please.

46 months ago

nope not really... its that i find it funny that you guys do not practice what you preach... letting others use your license to benefit from students in other facilities... and you wonder y this company will never go further in life...

Like i said when i got there i was under the impression that I was speaking to some in higher authority but there are too many people behind closed doors that yet have not shown their faces, they come off with titles and so on.....

any school who lends out their license to benefit off a school with no license and their students is pathetic...

Your school or who ever u represent has been know in the industry such as others are too... you guys aren't new, just under a better location...ok?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

*known*

46 months ago

yanirita911 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: nope not really... its that i find it funny that you guys do not practice what you preach... letting others use your license to benefit from students in other facilities... and you wonder y this company will never go further in life...

Like i said when i got there i was under the impression that I was speaking to some in higher authority but there are too many people behind closed doors that yet have not shown their faces, they come off with titles and so on.....

any school who lends out their license to benefit off a school with no license and their students is pathetic...

Your school or who ever u represent has been know in the industry such as others are too... you guys aren't new, just under a better location...ok?

I don't even know what you're saying because you don't make sense, and have false information.
No one is "borrowing" or "lending" any license and how do we not practice what we preach? There hasn't been any lies told to you or anyone else for that matter. There is nobody hiding behind closed doors. You met with myself, Mr. Ospina, and with Mr. Anderson. We told you there was ONE other person we needed to speak to, and that was the officer whom is our partner. There is no one above us or any "higher authority", we simply chose not to work with you and your "staff". That's it.. bottom line...

Thank you.

46 months ago

that isn't what mr.anderson said... like we all know what happen for those 3 weeks... that u have lent out ur license... plez...

MikeC in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: oh boy I dont have any references... maybe they will hire me based on my height lol I'm 6'9 I will go there tomorrow and will fill out application

Do you have a Security License? Do you only want to do loss prevention or are you willing to learn Club and Event Security?
Search: Emissary Security Group

Don't have a Security License? You need your 8 hour only. $145.75 for digital fingerprints and $36 for the NYS Application. We'll process the rest. You can't be a slacker, 6'9" can get you in some doors, but the better you do, the more work you get.

46 months ago

MikeC in Brooklyn, New York said: Do you have a Security License? Do you only want to do loss prevention or are you willing to learn Club and Event Security?
Search: Emissary Security Group

I do have my NYS Security Guard License 8hr annual class and copies of 8&16hr certificates. I can learn Club and Event Security. Club and Event Security that's mostly nights?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ospina@InterProInc. in Astoria, New York

46 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said:

Hi Mark,

Would you be interested working as Armed Security Officer?
If so, contact me at the office to talk I have a great opportunity for you.

Thanks,

Mr. Ospina

46 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: I do have my NYS Security Guard License 8hr annual class and copies of 8&16hr certificates. I can learn Club and Event Security. Club and Event Security that's mostly nights?

Yes, Club security is mostly nights, yet there are early parties especially around this time of year. Event security varies, as does the dress code for the various venues. Willingness to learn is an important quality as well as being able to act on what has been learned. You should come in on Monday. Emissary Security Group

46 months ago

MikeC in Brooklyn, New York said: Yes, Club security is mostly nights, yet there are early parties especially around this time of year. Event security varies, as does the dress code for the various venues. Willingness to learn is an important quality as well as being able to act on what has been learned. You should come in on Monday. Emissary Security Group

What is the address? What time should I come? Do You have "Club Security" class on Monday or something?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

MarK in Staten Island, New York said: What is the address? What time should I come? Do You have "Club Security" class on Monday or something?

Google search Emissary Security Group for phone and address. 10am to 4PM. We don't teach "classes" as we are an employer. After reviewing the application with us, we look for where the best fit would be. With no experience, you would work under a head of security who will train you prior to work and OJT style.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

MikeC in Brooklyn, New York said: Google search Emissary Security Group for phone and address. 10am to 4PM. We don't teach "classes" as we are an employer. After reviewing the application with us, we look for where the best fit would be. With no experience, you would work under a head of security who will train you prior to work and OJT style.

I probably need a suit(business attire) for this kind of job?

46 months ago

Ospina@InterProInc. in Astoria, New York said: What are you implying by this? You're not making any sense and you speak as though you Think you have a clue about what you're saying, when in fact you don't. What license lending are you talking about "Sgt. Lopez"? Please make yourself clear when you speak, we are all grown adults after all. Thank you.

we all know what was said in the conversation with the lending of the license MR.OSPINA!... You can keep going back in force with me on this but R.T.C.E has changed their name to LIC Staffing Services.. You have well worked with mr. Frank and many others... That's why you guys are headed over at the city... please lets not go there... We all know all you guys have is a training SCHOOL AND Job Placement ASSISTANCE..(MEANING YOU GET YOUR "OWN J.O.B"! WHATEVER OSPINA... I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR LITTLE ORGANIZATION OR YOUR PROFITS, I CAME AT YOU WITH THE TRUTH AND EXPECTED RESULTS... all i got was the same Bull***t like every other training school... Even when I spoke to DCJS I was told about all of "these schools" and I thank God I didn't settle for less.... Even though I did interview with you guys.... The state makes the best decisions... I love Flynn... He really helps me out a lot determining on who is who...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Ospina@InterProInc. in Astoria, New York said: Hi Mark,

Would you be interested working as Armed Security Officer?
If so, contact me at the office to talk I have a great opportunity for you.

Thanks,

Mr. Ospina

yeah bet you do... JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE, MEANING YOU GET YOUR OWN JOB!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ospina@InterProInc. in Astoria, New York

46 months ago

yanirita911 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: yeah bet you do... JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE, MEANING YOU GET YOUR OWN JOB!!

You have NO idea what you're speaking of Lady, I will no longer respond to you because clearly you are delusional.

Mark, I have opportunities with Chase Bank, Let me know if Armed Guard would be suitable for you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

J.Smith@njsoralicensing/communities.gov in Wayne, New Jersey

46 months ago

Well this is an interesting forum. I Must admit people really talk here. Now fortunately I Know Sergeant.Lopez, she is a very unique individual and we here in wayne nj take her business into consideration. She has worked with several companies out of the state of newyork and with newjersey. In nj the licensing system is a little different but both mandated classes are exaxtly the same. Now coming from the capital you will always need a license to work, doesn't matter the state. Now all schools offer job placement assistance. no school can guarantee you a position, salary, nor a schedule. agencies can promise employment because you really are paying for a job.

Now Sergeant.Lopez, as for you this isn't a good forum as you will see many scammers advertising here and just serve to intertain the industry of schools luring individuals with promises... Oh by the way, please send my regards to Mr. Flynn maybe we can have cofee up there in the mountains...

Good luck to everyone, and Sgt?, please call me at the office on monday morning between 1000hrs and 1300hrs. thank you

46 months ago

wow, I didn't expect you here...

Well, I have been talking to these people here regarding employment opps with their schools, but idk, i guess they aren't wat they are suppose to be...

I have been trying to tell these schools, and students the truth about wats going on, but I guess to each its own...
and if i may know wats going on for monday?

also when i get a chance i will let him know, i actually have to meet with them on tues regarding a consumer affairs project.

You know you could of called me first... but i guess surprises are fine too...

i will call on moday... i will keep my word Smith.

46 months ago

sure... u must need attention "taz"

Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.