Fraudulent NYC employment agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1760)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

HJB in The Bronx, New York

73 months ago

Sreenivas Jonna in Overland Park, United States minor outlying islands said: If anyone interested in the following position call me at or mail your updated resume at sjonna@inekinfo.com

Job Title: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: 3 Months

Required:
SAP Basis with seeburger PI experience.

Were in NYC Mr,or Miss

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dat nukka in Rockaway Park, New York

72 months ago

yea u should defintly sue them i went there like a week ago [the first time we had to leave for ppl arguing] they are so ghetto and full of bs anywayz ur best bet is defender security they have a website and everything if anything defintly mess with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan in New York, New York

72 months ago

RTCE inc. Shiet, guess this people had been doin this for years, i was looking for a guard position last night on craigslist when i got to the're post, i call the lady named Ms. Proctor <what kinda name is this) anyways i set up the interview and was told to head over at 12 pm, im like where at, shes like long island city, im like damm dint you had said midtown manhattan, shes like yea but the office is on queenz, i google it, satellite it, and seen this place is so far out and bummy, so i had to scam research it and found this forum, thanks alot, im going trough alot and cant be having my money snatched off.

And yes i asked them that they could take the 90 dollars when i get the job, they obiously said no. LOL RTCE inc, dont know it for sure, but some one here got Ripped-Off so it might be for fact cause is been talkd about.

Thanks, its 10:30 and i was almost getting ready to leave to my interview! ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sweetcheeks in Plainview, New York

72 months ago

GAELLE said: I WENT TO A SO CALL JOB INTERVIEW FOR A SECURITY JOB AND THEY WASNT EVEN A HIRING COMPANY ITS A SO CALL SECURITY SCHOOL NAME RTCE SO NO BODY SHOULD GO ON THAT COMPANY THEY SO PHONY.

I paid for $500 worth of bullsh*t training for the security guard thing. They make you think you will be making AT LEAST anywhere from $15-25/hr. THINK AGAIN. They completely SCREW YOU OVER and try to offer you something part-time at $8/hr if you are LUCKY.
I swear on my life. If they ask you to go to John Street in Downtown. IT IS A SCAM!!!! RUN!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Sweetcheeks in Plainview, New York said: I think this is the person who ripped off my boyfriend and I.

SomeBody needs to burn this scram companies
down now!

72 months ago

Just when i thought i was gonna get a good position, it sounded too good to be true, im like F**K it, 90 dollars and i get the job, but if u put it like this, 90 dollars and u dont get the job, then thats really messed up. i hate them alll~

Brad in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

I think we should go up there on friday and all ask for our money back...mr williams , ms santiago all of them fraud ass people if that is their real name....and that fat puta had the nerve to say people is on drug and substance abuse why they post these things...am as clean as a whistle and am saying u guys are a fraud. I went for the nypd cadet, legit NYS drugtest and backround....which cost nothing am getting my money best believe that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sweetcheeks in Jackson Heights, New York

72 months ago

Brad in Brooklyn, New York said: I think we should go up there on friday and all ask for our money back...mr williams , ms santiago all of them fraud ass people if that is their real name....and that fat puta had the nerve to say people is on drug and substance abuse why they post these things...am as clean as a whistle and am saying u guys are a fraud. I went for the nypd cadet, legit NYS drugtest and backround....which cost nothing am getting my money best believe that

I totally would if there wasn't "security" that we had to get past. No pun intended.

I just took it as a lesson learned. They screwed me and my bf over and got away with it for the price of $500. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it because the city is probably incahoots with it too. I mean, think about it, if there are THIS many of us that have been jipped, and they have been doing it for this long...don't ya think they would have been out of business?
They are obviously paying someone off. Just another reason I can't wait to get out of this stupid city. It's sickening how the people are taken advantage of and screwed over time and time again in NYC.

An innocent trip to have breakfast with your family in the morning can turnout to be a damn lawsuit (or just a $200 FALSE ticket from the parkings pigs). This city is beginning to disgust me as a whole. It uses it's people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

djSpiider in New York, New York

72 months ago

3guys guys come on
are you kidding me? how can you just say "lesson learned" there is no lesson if you let them keep your money just "because"
i was one of the people they TRIED to scam, $275.. but i knew better and i went back and got a full refund.. why? b/c they didn't deliver what they promised during "the interview" therefore right there the contract is broken. no offense to anyone BUT you just let it go and feel that its just a lesson and move on then i'm glad you got scam and thanks to people like you this company today is still up and running and probably scamming another 5 victims right this minute.
if you act as if you know nothing of course they're going to throw at you, oh we sign a contract, we are trying to find u placement but you refuse, oh there was an error and that company decided to not deal with us.. etc etc i got all those excuses and yet i came out with all my money back, and im no better than any of you b/c i too got scam, therefore if i got my money back, u should go and do the same
until we all stand up and do something about it more people will continue to get scam and then what? this company continues to get more and more money? not a very bright idea!!!

i mean, if you guys want to spend $100 - $700 on NOTHING then hey call me i'll gladly pick up the money and go shopping with it lol do your research, print out all these things you find on the company, go there with a recorder, record every conversation you have with anyone in that place and build yourself a case, and if you dont get your money back throw it in their face and take em to court, hell i'll be a witness, i still have all the convos recorded that i had with, ms sanchez, mr rich, mr mathew etc etc.

live.. learn.. don't be a moron

72 months ago

funny how they tried to offer me a job with them, basically scamming people, i refused b/c i saw right threw the bs and funny thing they told me how it all works, enough details for them to just get me out of their way and give me my money back.

72 months ago

spider is right gotta take a stand cause if u dont stand for nothing you'll fall for anything i really want these places out of bizz like asap it so bs itz to the point where i get a newspaper and can't look in the unemoplyed section cause they got like 2 pages of bs all over it if anyone knows any other fake companies like that lemme kno i at least wanna make a list for ppl

menah in Far Rockaway, New York

72 months ago

i went to so called company named armed forces. they switch there names up every once in awhile its on 90 jhon street in broadway nassau.i saw other people there as well.there was like 5 other people there and you couldnt get interviewed unless you had the money,i told her i didnt have it and she looked at me and ''said you cant it from no one else'' i just looked at her.other people was giving her money left from right. please people you cant pay no one to get a job. it does not work that way if they tell you to pay something to work they are fake we all know the government takes out our checks if we get a job.

72 months ago

djSpiider in New York, New York said: 3guys guys come on
are you kidding me? how can you just say "lesson learned" there is no lesson if you let them keep your money just "because"
i was one of the people they TRIED to scam, $275.. but i knew better and i went back and got a full refund.. why? b/c they didn't deliver what they promised during "the interview" therefore right there the contract is broken. no offense to anyone BUT you just let it go and feel that its just a lesson and move on then i'm glad you got scam and thanks to people like you this company today is still up and running and probably scamming another 5 victims right this minute.
if you act as if you know nothing of course they're going to throw at you, oh we sign a contract, we are trying to find u placement but you refuse, oh there was an error and that company decided to not deal with us.. etc etc i got all those excuses and yet i came out with all my money back, and im no better than any of you b/c i too got scam, therefore if i got my money back, u should go and do the same
until we all stand up and do something about it more people will continue to get scam and then what? this company continues to get more and more money? not a very bright idea!!!

i mean, if you guys want to spend $100 - $700 on NOTHING then hey call me i'll gladly pick up the money and go shopping with it lol do your research, print out all these things you find on the company, go there with a recorder, record every conversation you have with anyone in that place and build yourself a case, and if you dont get your money back throw it in their face and take em to court, hell i'll be a witness, i still have all the convos recorded that i had with, ms sanchez, mr rich, mr mathew etc etc.

live.. learn.. don't be a moron

LOL yeah I totally believed that you just marched right up in there, past security, and demanded your money back.
Don't you realize that people who do this KNOW what they are doing?

72 months ago

Well technically you DO get a job out of this and you ARE certified as a security guard. The ONE misleading thing , though, is that they make you think you will be making $15-20/hr and sometimes easily more..when in reality, you are really being offered $9/hr part-time to start.
So maybe I wasn't "ripped" off...because you DO need to become a security guard SOMEHOW..but I was definitely mislead. If it was just $90 I wouldn't even bother complaining....but $500? JESUS.

And yes I believe the one my bf went was on 90 John St.

djSpiider

72 months ago

I did.. I can paste a copy of my return receipt or you can just go there and ask em if they know "djSpiider" ask ms sanchez or mr rich or mr mathew or the lil chic that pretends to be a security guard and sits in the front.. they know me.. I have no reason to lie when I say I got a full refund.. they only fool those who let them but when you talk the talk and walk the walk they know better than to let things get too far and they rather give you ur money and walk away.

72 months ago

djSpiider said: I did.. I can paste a copy of my return receipt or you can just go there and ask em if they know "djSpiider" ask ms sanchez or mr rich or mr mathew or the lil chic that pretends to be a security guard and sits in the front.. they know me.. I have no reason to lie when I say I got a full refund.. they only fool those who let them but when you talk the talk and walk the walk they know better than to let things get too far and they rather give you ur money and walk away.

Yeah wow. LMFAO OKKKKK

ME: *ring ring* Hi there this is Sweetcheeks, did DJ Spiider get his refund for you?

Security: Uhm let me look that up- since you know we obviously call people by that name

IDIOT

72 months ago

Sweetcheeks in Jackson Heights, New York said: I totally would if there wasn't "security" that we had to get past. No pun intended.

I just took it as a lesson learned. They screwed me and my bf over and got away with it for the price of $500. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it because the city is probably incahoots with it too. I mean, think about it, if there are THIS many of us that have been jipped, and they have been doing it for this long...don't ya think they would have been out of business?
They are obviously paying someone off. Just another reason I can't wait to get out of this stupid city. It's sickening how the people are taken advantage of and screwed over time and time again in NYC.

An innocent trip to have breakfast with your family in the morning can turnout to be a damn lawsuit (or just a $200 FALSE ticket from the parkings pigs). This city is beginning to disgust me as a whole. It uses it's people.

Yea even the damn rent and MTA fares is going up I got a summons 5 years ago just for waking in
the damn park late and that caused me to be supended for 5 days
even the people in my own city is rude this city is driving me crazy!

djSpiider

72 months ago

aww sweetCHEAP
are you upset you didn't have the balls to get your money back and took it as a "lesson" sucks to be you if thats the case.

72 months ago

u can defintly prove u got a refund? i hope so

72 months ago

here you go.. click on the link to view a letter where they say they gave me my money back
and also a copy of the sale and return receipt where i got a full refund back..
enjoy

i have no reason to lie.

i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee205/djSpiider/letter.jpg

i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee205/djSpiider/rec.jpg

Yur MAMA in New York, New York

72 months ago

LMAO nikka said sweetCHEAP! all ya b!tches up in here just hate'n spider got his cash bakk, and ya cant step up to ya shieet!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

thank you.. thank you..
like i said, i had no reason to lie
i just wanted people to realize that as much as they want to say its impossible to get their money back
its all crap!! you can and you should

btw yur mama.. thx & yea im not a guy im a girl
just a female dj

Rick68

72 months ago

I gave some info to some one else of all the legit companies, I do not know the particulars of why so many went to theese companies. I had work at other companies before I got caight for $80 from onme of these and what caught me was the pay rate. I work for classic for $14 /hr and I did not pay a dime. Also some Hospitals and and schools were hring, Sta Moritz starts from 11 to 13 its highend retail like diamonds and expesinve highend.

72 months ago

These people go around myspace, craigslist posting ads, you might think its a different company but nahh its the same bull with different numbers and coupe employees,

Im tired of looking for security jobs, i have my NYS security license and 8 hour and 16 and feel like it was a waste of money now cause i have a couple of months looking for a damm position.

Does any one know a real place in manhattan where i could go apply for security job?

72 months ago

dude jonathan go to defender they have a website just punch up defender security on yahoo

JMS in Bronx, New York

72 months ago

who's down to blowww these bitchesss up?

72 months ago

RTCE inc called me this morning, matta fac they woke my ass up..they like, is this Jonathan, im like yeah, well we have open positions available, im like whoaa which office is this your calling me from, shes like the one in long island city ( just like that ) im like nahh im not interested...goodbye.

Im not falling for that again man, nope

arcangelwomon in Far Rockaway, New York

72 months ago

Jonathan in New York, New York said: RTCE inc called me this morning, matta fac they woke my ass up..they like, is this Jonathan, im like yeah, well we have open positions available, im like whoaa which office is this your calling me from, shes like the one in long island city ( just like that ) im like nahh im not interested...goodbye.

Im not falling for that again man, nope

yup when they tell you to come in and bring in money like thi one guy told me to pay for my firegaurd im like hell no.i see where your coming from.

hygeegee in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

I am so glad that I decided to do some research before I went on my interview tomorrow at RTCE in Long Island City, Queens. I spoke to a Ms. Proctor and she in deed said to bring $90 which is what made me want to research the company. I have three children that I needed to support, the nerve of these companies to take people money and not hold up to their end of the bargain. Something needs to be done about this companies. I also believe that this is being OK'd by our city, because so many of these scam exist, it's unreal.
Thanks for everyone's post and your help.

MARY JUDD in Greenwich, Connecticut

72 months ago

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS SITE AND FOUND IT BY MISTAKE. I HAVE A JOB OPENING IN OUR WAREHOUSE IN YONKERS FOR SHIPPING, PACKING ORDERS, LITE COMPUTER WORK, ETC. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO MJUDD@WEISSANDBIHELLER.COM M-F, 8AM TO 4:30 PM, NO OVERTIME, BENEFITS AFTER 3 MONTHS, 2 WEEK PAID VACATION TAKEN AT JULY 4TH WEEK AND CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS WEEK. SERIOUS WORKERS ONLY AND KNOWLEDGE OF UPS, FED EX PROCEDURES HELPFUL. WILL TRAIN. NO UPFRONT MONEY LIKE I HAVE READ IN THESE POSTS.

THANKS, MARY JUDD

gtzbadass in woodhaven, New York

72 months ago

lisa in Brooklyn, New York said: every one this post here if you want to start a petition or a class doe lawsuit we can do this. on behalf of false claims to get clients or people who is holding a security license a job here in nyc it is hard everywhere we look for security companies their are fraud. you can't even get through to the real companies anymoore because of this they even got security fraud in the employment guide the paper you get out of the green boxes along the street a class action lawsuit is needed for not protecting the people.

i with it for the lawsuit who else is in

gtzbadass in woodhaven, New York

72 months ago

Unknown in Elmhurst, New York said: marrissa. shutup.. Urban Dynamics is a fraud.. they took hundreds of dollars for classes and promised a job right away.. i need a job as soon as possible and Mr Alli told me that he would give me a job and he still has not, that stupid .... I found the job ad on craigslist and they offered from $15 and up, but thats a lie
DON'T EVER GO TO URDAN DYNAMICS! and I think we should are plan to meet up at their office and start a riot... tell me what you guys think..
i think marrissa is somebody from the company..

im willing to riot if you are too lol

72 months ago

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE HERE WHO HAS BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY RTCE TAKES A FEW MINS AND SENDS A LETTER TO HELP ME HOWARD AND MAYBE, TAKE A CHANCE, AND SEE IF HE GETS ENOUGH LETTERS WITH THE SAME COMPLAIN HE'LL TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK IT OVER.. THAT TO ME MAY BE A START TO GET THIS COMPANY SOME LIGHT IN THE MEDIA AND WE CAN MORE THAN LIKELY HELP THOSE FUTURE INDIVIDUALS NOT GET SCAM LIKE WE ALL DID.
I KEEP READING DIFFERENT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT TAKING THEM TO COURT AND I SIMPLY DONT BUY IT.. IF ANYTHING WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS ALL OF US WHO ARE WILLING AN ABLE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS COMPANY IS MEET UP SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY DISCUSS OUR SITUATION FACE TO FACE AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO EITHER TAKE THEM TO COURT OR PUT A STOP TO THEM, EVEN IF WE HAVE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THIER OFFICES AND GIVE OUT FLYERS REPORTING HOW MUCH OF A FRAUD THEY ARE.. EVEN THO I GOT MY MONEY BACK IM WILLING TO HELP PEOPLE GET SOMETHING DONE BECAUSE ITS UNFAIR THAT THEY STILL CONTINUE TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY LOOKING TO WORK DURING THESE BAD TIMES.. IF YOU'RE WILLING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS EMAIL ME
SPIIDER@TMAIL.COM WITH SOME IDEAS OF WHAT YOU'RE WILING TO DO! COME ONE STOP DOING NOTHING BUT TALK ON A FORUM ABOUT HOW MAD YOU ARE AND LETS DO SOMETHING! LETS GET YOUR MONEY BACK IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.. TRUST ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gtzbadass

72 months ago

I called the add I saw on Craigslist

newyork.craigslist.org/search/sec?query=5721

and a woman picked (i think the number is a cell phone) she told me come in for a 10 O clock appointment at 2 E 42 street right off of 5th ave. When i get there i am suppose to see the building titled "Security Associates" then go down stairs and ask for Mr.Alli. And bring $80 and a resume if i have one

I went, I signed in and got placed in a room with other people. A Lady came up to me and gave me a application and asked for my social security card and driver license so I gave her and she left with it. I filled out the application and sat there till about 11 but i had a 10 O clock appointment. I was called in and i didn't even see mr.alli open the folder with the application I filled out. but he started to explain to me what they do and what i need. I already have my 8 and 16 hour security classes so all i need is my license to get a job. He told me i had to take a fireguard class which would cost me an additional $120 because they only do corporate buildings and buildings that require a fireguard license, and the company would pay for my security license and deduct it from my pay every month. Then I inquired about the actual job he told me i was going to take the class on Thursday and by Monday for sure, 100% guarantee i would be working on Monday. so I was all excited that i would finally get a job. he told me sign a contract and i did he gave me a copy and he took my 80 dollars and gave me 2 receipts. after reviewing the contract numerous times I realized it had the date from the day before and it stated nothing about me getting a job that they only guarantee training, while he had me under the impression i would be hired by Monday. He also told me that i would make from $9- $11 a hour starting and when i get my license i would make more than $11.

so I was skeptical and decided to come home and see if i find good news on this company all I was able to find w

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

gtzbadass

72 months ago

72 months ago

gtzbadass said: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RHG_fXeVq4

Thanks for the video I needed it I had problems with
RTCE,First Security, they took 80 dollars from me they are nothing
but crooks!

gtzbadass

72 months ago

no problem i wanna get my 80 back tho

72 months ago

VERY GOOD VIDEO.. THX
SOMEONE SHOULD DEF. CALL HIS HOTLINE LETS GET RTCE OUT THERE TOO

gtzbadass

72 months ago

wow i didnt know that about the fire guard license
how do u suppose i go back to urban dynamics to get my money?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SECURITY GUY in New York, New York

72 months ago

Here is the deal. Security TRAINING SCHOOLS MUST be registered with NY State to conduct approved courses.
Security Guards MUST Have a valid license to work.
Some training schools promote themselves as job agencies and refer applicants to all security companies in NY.
If you are interested in ANYTHING in life ALWAYS do research and ask questions. Check with the BBB Better Business Buera and see if the school, agency, & companies are legit.

This advice is FREE of charge.
Good luck applicants and job seekers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gtzbadass

72 months ago

who are you are you promoting Urban Dynamics

Unknown in New York, New York

72 months ago

Pricelist:

NY State Security Guard License Non-Refundable fee $141.25

FDNY Fireguard Lic. #25. MUST TAKE TEST at 9METROTECH

CPR Certifications (Depends on school Redcross AHA etc. but range is $75.00 - $125.00)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

gtzbadass

72 months ago

IM NOT PUTTING NE COMPANY DOWN BUT I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES AND I BELIEVE URBAN DYNAMICS IS GARBAGE AND WHO EVER WANTS TO TAKE MY OPINION CAN WHO EVER DOESNT WANT TO DONT HAVE TOO BUT FRANKLY IF U WANT A GOOD SCHOOL WHO IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND HELP YOU GET A JOB BUT DOESNT GUAREENTEE IT AS THEY WILL TELL YOU AND NOT MISS LEAD YOU LIKE URBAN DYNAMICS THEN I WILL LET YOU NOE JUST ASK

and plus urban dynamics prices are outrageous 150 for 20 - 50 dollar classes

72 months ago

Job Interview Tips
An interview gives you the opportunity to showcase your qualifications to an employer, so it pays to be well prepared. The following information provides some helpful hints.

Preparation:

Learn about the organization.
Have a specific job or jobs in mind.
Review your qualifications for the job.
Be ready to briefly describe your experience, showing how it relates it the job.
Be ready to answer broad questions, such as "Why should I hire you?" "Why do you want this job?" "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"
Practice an interview with a friend or relative.
Personal appearance:

Be well groomed.
Dress appropriately.
Do not chew gum or smoke.
The interview:

Be early.
Learn the name of your interviewer and greet him or her with a firm handshake.
Use good manners with everyone you meet.
Relax and answer each question concisely.
Use proper English—avoid slang.
Be cooperative and enthusiastic.
Use body language to show interest—use eye contact and don’t slouch.
Ask questions about the position and the organization, but avoid questions whose answers can easily be found on the company Web site.
Also avoid asking questions about salary and benefits unless a job offer is made.
Thank the interviewer when you leave and shake hands.
Send a short thank you note.
Information to bring to an interview:

Resume or application. Although not all employers require a resume, you should be able to furnish the interviewer information about your education, training, and previous employment.
References. Employers typically require three references. Get permission before using anyone as a reference. Make sure that they will give you a good reference. Try to avoid using relatives as references.
Transcripts. Employers may require an official copy of transcripts to verify grades, coursework, dates of attendance, and highest grade completed or

gtzbadass

72 months ago

security guy do you promote Urban Dynamics?

72 months ago

In Response to GTZBadass:

I IN NO WAY PROMOTE THEM.

I work for a Human Resources Staff in NYC. I hear ALOT of complaints from applicants who have gone there. They are in the business of selling all training courses, but they do not employee any Security Guards so they will not tell them there maybe things that disqualify them from holding a Security License.

I hear bad things about the following schools and wanted to see how many others had posted about them and their reputations
Urban Dynamics
Rescue One
RTCE

gtzbadass

72 months ago

well they are a school and their prices are outrageous

but their problem is they use the unemployeed's weakness of wanting a job despertley to xploit them for their money

when doing this they tell the customer all these wonderfull things and make promises they dont keep convincing the customer to sign the contract and dish out their money

72 months ago

Would you recommend any legit companies that hire Security Guards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gtzbadass

72 months ago

what i recomend is that you get your 8 hour your 16 hour and just pay for your license

when it comes

go directly to a company such as

classic
and all the other major companies

who i do suggest is focus career group

their classes are way cheaper and if you do classes wih them they try to help you land a job at a security company they dont misslead you and make promises they cant keep
their 8 hour class is like $15-$25

urban dynamics charge like $150

was this information helpfull?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Do you have a number for Classic and Focus? Yes very helpful indeed. Do you work for a company as well?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.