Fraudulent NYC employment agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1251 to 1300 of 1732)
Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next »   Last »

Carlos H. in Bronx, New York

25 months ago

Antipost, Really good place is Gold Security School in BK, it's a little out of the way, but they do the 8Hr class for 30, 16Hr for 65. Add 102.25 for fingerprints, the 36.00 Application Fee, and 5 bucks for priority mail and you got yourself a security guard license for less than $240.00.... Cheapest way is doing it yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TheHunter in Springfield Gardens, New York

25 months ago

Is ''Metro'' a legit security job? Located on 79 Madison ave. Between 28th and 29th street.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

angel r in Bronx, New York

25 months ago

i spoke to a woman @ some private company name JADA @688w22nd st and 6th ave via advertisement for nursing asst /hha and they are charging $99.00 for background etc . has anyone known of this company . why do i have to pay for job without a job . are they real

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

taustin718 in Bronx, New York

25 months ago

Have anyone heard of nyc/ nj security? 313 w 37th street ny ny 10018 6th floor. Are they legit? They said to bring 75 for training only - uniforms are free and i start working asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

chris redfield in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

angel r in Bronx, New York said: i spoke to a woman @ some private company name JADA @688w22nd st and 6th ave via advertisement for nursing asst /hha and they are charging $99.00 for background etc . has anyone known of this company . why do i have to pay for job without a job . are they real

They exist, but all they do is promise you jobs and you get nothing.I've read SOOO many comments about how they charge you first(like other 'Training companies"), then you come in, pay them and they promise you job placement. They send you out, and when you get there, the company has no contract with the "company" or worse, never heard of them.
Bottom line look through this site and you'll see countless complaints about " training companies" like JADA,viigilante security, Urban Dynamics(the worst) etc
Also just look up licensed training schools for nursing or security etc.
Attend some NYC workforce events. Me and my wife tried it and it's not bad. They usually have recruiters there looking for people. Even Hiring managers are there too.
Here hope this helps. And remember it's safe:

www.nyc.gov/html/sbs/wf1/html/job/job.shtml

ALSO CHECK OUT THIS VID, I posted this a while ago but this should warn you and others:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH368lzzLes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNZyajqZPs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chris redfield in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

Also I am a NY state licensed guard with the Port Authority of NY/NJ. You just pay for the classes(certification)fingerprints and NY state application which you or the LICENSED school you go to,can send it out to Albany.
YOU SHOULD NEVER have to pay for "Training". Especially when they say "Bring in X amount of money".
Pfff....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

he03be in Bridgeport, Connecticut

25 months ago

lmmfao lisa in Brooklyn, New York said: alot of you ppl really sit here and get mad at a training company...they are not the actual company that will be hiring you duh why would u pay a company to work for them thats jus plain ole dumb had many of you really read and agreed to what you were signing you wouldnt be in the situations you are....you have to pay schools to attend classes right so why wouldnt you have to pay a training company....even if you find a security job you still have to take a 8 or 16 hour class...and many wont accept you if you dnt have that training or a license...so they send you to a Training company that provide the service..stop shouting about you got ripped off cuz you cant get ripped off if you actually took the damn time to research what you are getting urself into stop being so damn careless with your money ppl. and by the way its not that hard to go online and see what companies had their license to train suspended or revoked like i said do research before u cry about fraud lmmmmmfao silly ppl

They do some weird tricks with training as well, however, this is about ppl who are applying for jobs NOT training. My friend just went down there and they were packed and charging everyone $100 for the honor of filling out their application. They want her to come back next week (and will probably tell her then to bring more cash)! They told her they do not hire to the company, they introduce you to other agencies. Well, then how are you an agency? A legitimate agency hires directly to an employer. A legitimate agency finds you a job and THEN charges you a fee from your paycheck. If any place has Mr. So-and-So working there with 8,000 different phone numbers and no name on the CL ad AND wants cash up front, be afraid --- be VERY afraid!

he03be in Bridgeport, Connecticut

25 months ago

Also....I forgot to mention! They are taking a copy of your ID AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD! What?!?!?! Seriously? You are paying possible identity thieves to rob you. Please use agencies with a reputation and avoid idly passing out your identity to people you have no idea who they are.
Please please please!
These ppl prey on immigrants who don't know the ropes and the destitute who are too full of hope. Don't be a victim! Finding a job is hard and if it's too easy you have to ask questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TELL THE TRUTH in New York, New York

25 months ago

i heard of them she lives in her office her cloths has staples and she dont pay her staff

Dejavu33 in Bronx, New York

25 months ago

taustin718 in Bronx, New York said: Have anyone heard of nyc/ nj security? 313 w 37th street ny ny 10018 6th floor. Are they legit? They said to bring 75 for training only - uniforms are free and i start working asap.

I just got a call from this company today and I'm scheduled for an interview tomorrow. I was just wondering if you ever went through with them or are they a scam? I talked to a Mr. Dixon, he gave a lot of legit info about the process and everything but I'm still skeptical if I should go or not, just to check things out in person..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

he03be in Union, New Jersey

25 months ago

i didn't but a friend mine did. they all went back today and waited and waited. she didn't ask me about these ppl before she went. anyhow, she never got any second interview and was told to come back another day. she never saw the ppl she interviewed with.

Johnny D in Austin, Texas

25 months ago

Yup, most security jobs you see on the web are scams. Your better off just looking on the yellow pages for the legit ones. Matter fact theres a small documentary on youtube exposing these security guard scams

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsbqIguKHXQ

I WANT MY MONEY BACK in New York, New York

25 months ago

TELL THE TRUTH in New York, New York said: i heard of them she lives in her office her cloths has staples and she dont pay her staff

BIG APPLE'S OWNER I SAY HER

paul in New York, New York

25 months ago

has anyone heard of the office on 244 w 49st is a scam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

btrlov in Queens Village, New York

25 months ago

as you can see from the prior 1000s of post, just about everything in midtown is a scam. Just google a security training school that are honest and fair with prices and will give you the referrals for free; the referrals scams schools charge for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BIG APPLE SECURITY IS A SCAM in New York, New York

25 months ago

BIG APPLE SECURITY ON 7TH AVENUE ARE NOT ONLY SCAMING PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT LICENSED.
BEWARE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mindi in Walla Walla, Washington

25 months ago

Joseph in Closter, New Jersey said: I was involved in the same scam when I gave them $3000. to have them recruit a doctor for my office. They said they had a list of doctors ready to be hired that they would send over, and after I paid them they sent over some bozo who was not what I was looking for and then I never heard from the company.

I also received the same scam after I posted a job on Craigslist and Linked In. They wanted $1000 up front before they began looking for PTs for my position. My first clue was they didn't want to fax me the contract, they wanted me to sign it and email it back. When I refused they faxed it from Staples. Who doesn't have a fax machine if they are a genuine recruiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lucy in New York, New York

25 months ago

teemo in Forest Hills, New York said: Hi. I was one of those people that was scammed by the same company in the same time period. They got me for $500. Here are two working phone numbers of the owner and a "Mr.Penn" who works for him: (seven-one-eight)-seven seven five- one eight nine two and the owner's is (nine one seven) six seven eight seven two two six. Let's get these guys!!

Hi I went for an interview yesterday for a front desk/lobby attendant. I was fooled as well by this fraudulent company. The lady over the phone told me that I had to bring $100 for a uniform that will represent the company and will give it to them if I was hired on the spot. I go in for the interview and they say I need training for the job and it will cost an extra $200. I ended up signing a contract blindly. When I go home, I read it carefully and it states that they can't guarantee that I get the job. And that the $100 that I gave them was a nonrefundable registration fee. I start googling the name on the contract JADA EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS and find a few reviews that they have done this to other people. I went back today to speak to the guy that interviewed me and he did not want to give me my money back.

If anyone has had this experience, please contact me at: luciaeaguilera@gmail.com
Their new address is 688 West 6th Avenue, corner of 22nd St.

Tina in South Ozone Park, New York

25 months ago

Has anyone ever heard of Atlantic Security at 44 4th Avenue, Brooklyn NY ?
Are they scammers ?

I think their a scam but not too sure as yet. I have all my security licenses/certifications.
I figured out they might be scamming me when I went in for an interview then they hired me on the spot
then told me to come in the next day to start working the night shift and receive my free uniform.
So I go in the next day and the owner Joseph So tells me that I can't work today because he gave the
night shift to someone else and he is very busy right now and cannot give me my uniform so I must
come in on a different day which would be today Friday.
Before going in he let me know that he charges a $92 insurance liability fee and asked if I could pay
that. I have yet to pay that but he has copied all my documents such as SS card, state i.d., proof of address
and etc. He claims I'm hired but he keeps telling me I can't work yet. I'm very pissed regarding this and will
be going there with my husband to find out if this is a scam,

I have called Joseph numerous times but he's not picking up to my calls anymore.
He let his so called assistant picked up my last call because I called so many times in 10 minutes.
I hate my time being wasted especially when I am more than qualified for a job that I don't know is real.
So many scam jobs out there especially in the security field.

25 months ago

Are they scammers ?

I think their a scam but not too sure as yet. I have all my security licenses/certifications.
I figured out they might be scamming me when I went in for an interview then they hired me on the spot
then told me to come in the next day to start working the night shift and receive my free uniform.
So I go in the next day and the owner Joseph So tells me that I can't work today because he gave the
night shift to someone else and he is very busy right now and cannot give me my uniform so I must
Before going in he let me know that he charges a $92 insurance liability fee and asked if I could pay
that. I have yet to pay that but he has copied all my documents such as SS card, state i.d., proof of address
and etc. He claims I'm hired but he keeps telling me I can't work yet. I'm very pissed regarding this and will

I have called Joseph numerous times but he's not picking up to my calls anymore.
He let his so called assistant picked up my last call because I called so many times in 10 minutes.
I hate my time being wasted especially when I am more than qualified for a job that I don't know is real.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Are they scammers ?

i have a job in New York, New York

25 months ago

people on this blog should stop complaining ,get up,get out and find a job.bogs don't pay the bills.ALL POSTINGS ON THIS BLOG ARE COMPETITORS JUST SO YOU KNOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Went to Summit Security today which is a REAL security company located in Manhattan.
They also have other locations in New Jersey, Long Island, Westchester, Uniondale and JFK Airport.

If anyone is interested in working for them contact me at 247ladder [at] gmail [dot] com
so I can send you all the info.

There are real security companies out there but there are too many fakes that over shadow the real.
Another real security company is Andrew's International which my friend Barry works for.

Both of these companies don't charge anything !
NEVER PAY for a company to hire you ! It's a SCAM if any job asks you for money. I've never been scammed only because I did my research first.

Van in Jamaica, New York

25 months ago

medassist39 in Yonkers, New York said: Should state the company name at 250 W. 40th street.

They are called First Security and sadly i was scammed by them too.I plan on taking them to small claim court though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Does anyone know the phone number for Metro One ?

HELPMEEE! in West New York, New Jersey

24 months ago

To the people that went to First Security at 250 W. 40th street, how were you guys scammed? Were the certificates you received real or phony? How much did they make you bring in for your first interview? How much did you pay for the 8hr pre and 16 hr? fire guard? I would love to hear about your experiences with this company since I have already gave them $70 and I am not willing to give them any more money after reading all this. I already did my 8hr pre and the instructor was some guy named Jon Turchin. I also did my 16hrs with some other guy who also does SORA training. I didn't catch his name. ANY information about this 'company' or whatever it really is would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

PUERTO ROC in Jackson Heights, New York

24 months ago

YO!did any of yall see me today!!! i was sittin in class today wit the TEACHER HE WAS A old white guy that was showin the bloods film lol!!! i just found this website!!yo to any1 thats reading this!!its the puerto rican kid in the back sittin next to the down to earth puerto rican chick and the boxer kid, and ma man that was sittin next to me dude from EASt New york, we were chillin outside on break last couple of days yeah its me yooo!!!!!! im worried as fluvcvck nowWW!!!LOL JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF THIS SH***!T IS A SCAM WE ALL BUMRUSH THE SH!!!*T AND GET OUR MONEy BACK I DONT GIVE A ____!!! f*534ck callin cops we do this ish the real way, these motherf()ckers got our socials and sh!ts!!!!and YO if u readin this (ma man) italian dude that was wit me at popeyes earlier yo u was right my dude they need an official seal!!!!!we got to puerto roc chick u was right sista i think!!!!!!! i dont know for sure yet but wow!!!and our id!!! f((()ck that, if the certificate is fake too we better do sometin about it!!! i know that marine dude thats in the class said he'll get some goons from howard beach to bumrush the sh!!!!!t and cause problems!!because i aint pay to get ripped off!!!i been in nyc my whole life i know all the trick sto the trade i feel like i just got mole$ted for my cheesE!!!!!that was hard earned yo!! we all goin in on WEDNESDAY FOR "INTERVIEWS" IF THE SH!!!t IS CHEESY AND SOMETHINGS WRONG WE ALL GONNA BE THERE WE GOTTA SPEAK UP AND DO SOMETIN ABOUT IT ALRIGHT IM JUST SAYIN CUZ NONE OF YALL POSTED YET BUT F&KCK IT IMA BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO IT, yall better be careful!!! f( )ck the money they got our socials n sh!!t!!! but if they stupid enough to try sometin they already nkow whats gon' happen!!! lawsuit up the a$ss!!!! i got an uncle whos a lawtyer for 10 years new johnny cochran, he'll have these goons by the d!!!!!!!!!!ck !!!! AND HANGIN OFF A NOOSE!!!BELIEVE IT!! so to anyone reading this YOU ALREADY KNOW THE DEAL!!! PEACE!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Van in Jamaica, New York

24 months ago

HELPMEEE! in West New York, New Jersey said: To the people that went to First Security at 250 W. 40th street, how were you guys scammed? Were the certificates you received real or phony? How much did they make you bring in for your first interview? How much did you pay for the 8hr pre and 16 hr? fire guard? I would love to hear about your experiences with this company since I have already gave them $70 and I am not willing to give them any more money after reading all this. I already did my 8hr pre and the instructor was some guy named Jon Turchin. I also did my 16hrs with some other guy who also does SORA training. I didn't catch his name. ANY information about this 'company' or whatever it really is would be greatly appreciated.

I call them a scam because Ms.Anna tells you have the job and you are hired but you realize she lied her little butt off when you enter the class and the teacher tells you they send you on job interviews. Oh and here is the thing to break it down. You get sent to one job a week and some of these places like Defender are not even hiring. So basically we paid (well I paid) 500$ for one interview a wk. I'm not even sure if the certificates are legit I suppose I will have to ask a security guard company whether they are real.

I paid 500 for my 8hr,16 hr and fireguard btw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

Wayne in Queens,NY in East Elmhurst, New York said: Has anyone heard of or is familiar with a company called Security/For/America-they did not ask me for money

"fraud thats the old ALWAYS VIGILANT CREW"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

I am enlightened by all these comments. As a matter of fact I had just jotted down Jada Employment name to call them tomorrow to look for a job, but after reading all these comments there is no way that I am going to call them much less to give them my money. They keep changing their name but the game remains the same. If there are so many complaints about them, why is the city not doing something about them? I was scammed/robbed of over $400 by Access Global and I promised myself it will never happen to me again. All because these scammers know that people are desperate for work they are taking advantage of people in need. Everyone should do a background check of every agency that they intend to register with or seek employment from. They make it sound like they are helping you out and when they have suckered you in they just rip you off out of your hard earned cash. Sometimes you borrow the money to pay them and you end up owing people and you have no way of paying them back because you have just been screwed by these loathsome, unconscionable scums who deserves to be in jail. THEY ARE ALL THIEVES, ALL OF THEM. It's really a shame that they are allowed to get away with it. THIS IS A CALL AND A CRY FOR HELP! NEW YORK CITY, PLEASE CLOSE THEM DOWN! THEY ARE HURTING HARDWORKING PEOPE WHO ONLY TRYING TO GET A JOB TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILY.

Anny in Richmond Hill, New York

24 months ago

Van in Jamaica, New York said: (Sigh) Whatever they say make sure it is in writing otherwise they are lying to you and you will be scammed like the rest of us. They lie to you usually and say you have the job so to get your money.

thank you, the office is in manhattan, idk if that changes things lol. im not too good with this stuff but im deff gonna make sure everything is legit, thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Van in Jamaica, New York

24 months ago

Anny in Richmond Hill, New York said: thank you, the office is in manhattan, idk if that changes things lol. im not too good with this stuff but im deff gonna make sure everything is legit, thank you!

Yw just make sure before you sign the contract that it says you are guaranteed a job and I got scammed in Manhattan. 250 west. Read the replies to find out all the places you should avoid like the plague.

24 months ago

Van in Jamaica, New York said: Yw just make sure before you sign the contract that it says you are guaranteed a job and I got scammed in Manhattan. 250 west. Read the replies to find out all the places you should avoid like the plague.

this is the address they gave me , 250W 40st between 7th and 8th ave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Van in Jamaica, New York

24 months ago

Anny in Richmond Hill, New York said: this is the address they gave me , 250W 40st between 7th and 8th ave

RUN! call them up and say no thank-you. Always do research on a company, and never pay for a job. I learned this the hard way. If you follow these rules you wont be scammed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tina "Business Owner" in South Ozone Park, New York

24 months ago

ANY COMPANY that asks for MONEY before hiring you is a SCAM !
The money is to scam you into thinking you will be guaranteed a job.

Fake SCAM security companies :

Advanced Career Solutions (Manhattan)
Secure A Force (Brooklyn)
Epps Security Services (location keeps changing)

The list goes on ! On craigslist there are A LOT so beware of any Security job postings that say something like "Earn up to $22HR !" It's a SCAM ! There are only a few legit security companies out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

Tina "Business Owner" in South Ozone Park, New York said: ANY COMPANY that asks for MONEY before hiring you is a SCAM !
The money is to scam you into thinking you will be guaranteed a job.

Fake SCAM security companies :

Advanced Career Solutions (Manhattan)
Secure A Force (Brooklyn)
Epps Security Services (location keeps changing)

The list goes on ! On craigslist there are A LOT so beware of any Security job postings that say something like "Earn up to $22HR !" It's a SCAM ! There are only a few legit security companies out there.

they said the money was for two days of training, i asked him why it couldn't just be deducted from my first paycheck and he just said that it was because i needed the to know the information which makes no sense cause that didn't even answer my question , i just simply cancelled the interview today

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hiswifeforlife in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

i had an appointment set for an interview for my bf on wednesday n now im seeing this n its the same address, i wonder if he should even go anymore :/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lucy in New York, New York

24 months ago

You are kinda lucky. Because, the reason I got scammed is because I did not know the agency name before I got there. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. I think I asked them, but since I could hardly hear the person that schedule my interview.

If I would've known it was Jada Employment. I would've googled them and not shown up to the interview. But this happened to a lot of people too. I went once, to get my money back, but I was turned down. I was going to go again, but I've been busy doing bigger and better things. But I haven't forgotten, and trust me their time is going to come.

Van in Jamaica, New York

24 months ago

lucy in New York, New York said: You are kinda lucky. Because, the reason I got scammed is because I did not know the agency name before I got there. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. I think I asked them, but since I could hardly hear the person that schedule my interview.

If I would've known it was Jada Employment. I would've googled them and not shown up to the interview. But this happened to a lot of people too. I went once, to get my money back, but I was turned down. I was going to go again, but I've been busy doing bigger and better things. But I haven't forgotten, and trust me their time is going to come.

Sorry for getting nosy but I was wondering have you found a job yet? I'm still on the look but i completely opted out of security.

ronald jimenez in Garfield, New Jersey

24 months ago

Are they scammers they told if they hire me i have to pay 100 for training is true

ronald jimenez in Garfield, New Jersey

24 months ago

Tina in South Ozone Park, New York said: Has anyone ever heard of Atlantic Security at 44 4th Avenue, Brooklyn NY ?
Are they scammers ?

i want to know if they legit they told me if they hire me i have to pay 100 this is a scam or na

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

ftroopify 02 in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

I remember going to them to renew my 8hr certificate, but as to them being a legitimate security company is news to me. Any time they ask for money, make sure you are GUARANTEED a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

silmore in New York, New York

24 months ago

Guys you need to check out this company Angel Outreach Solutions. I was tired of the same old routine run around from other companies like Atlantic Security, who kept trying to charge me money for nothing and asking me to take ridiculous courses and throwing out shady job guarantees. These guys at Angel Out Reach solutions were able to steer me in the right direction helped with getting affordable training, and then turned around and was able to deliver and got me a security job. Compared to the 300 dollars i lost a year ago with Atlantic Security i consider myself Lucky Now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tony in Bronx, New York

24 months ago

does any one know about ST. MORITZ SECURITY SERVICES

Humble in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

Can someone list legit security company's that hire you if you have your 8hr, 16hr and security license, also can someone that has a job in security recommend me a place they work at or know for a fact I can get a job, thank you for the help I appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Frank in New York, New York

24 months ago

Those guys are great! I was skeptical since I was taken by another company or over a thousand dollars. But this place was different from the start - it was so professional! To start with it helps that they're not a school so they're not trying to sell you on useless classes. Actually they actually paid money to help me get my CPR. The guy I dealt with was amazing. He tutored me to help me with interviews and withing 2 1/2 weeks I was hired. Thank you Angel Outreach Solutions - you changed my life when I had no where else to turn.

silmore in New York, New York said: Guys you need to check out this company Angel Outreach Solutions. I was tired of the same old routine run around from other companies like Atlantic Security, who kept trying to charge me money for nothing and asking me to take ridiculous courses and throwing out shady job guarantees. These guys at Angel Out Reach solutions were able to steer me in the right direction helped with getting affordable training, and then turned around and was able to deliver and got me a security job. Compared to the 300 dollars i lost a year ago with Atlantic Security i consider myself Lucky Now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

darcy in Fresh Meadows, New York

24 months ago

Tony, St. Moritz is legit, and a good company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Frank in New York, New York

24 months ago

Those guys are great! I was skeptical since I was taken by another company or over a thousand dollars. But this place was different from the start - it was so professional! To start with it helps that they're not a school so they're not trying to sell you on useless classes. Actually they actually paid money to help me get my CPR. The guy I dealt with was amazing. He tutored me to help me with interviews and withing 2 1/2 weeks I was hired. Thank you Angel Outreach Solutions - you changed my life when I had no where else to turn.

silmore in New York, New York said: Guys you need to check out this company Angel Outreach Solutions. I was tired of the same old routine run around from other companies like Atlantic Security, who kept trying to charge me money for nothing and asking me to take ridiculous courses and throwing out shady job guarantees. These guys at Angel Out Reach solutions were able to steer me in the right direction helped with getting affordable training, and then turned around and was able to deliver and got me a security job. Compared to the 300 dollars i lost a year ago with Atlantic Security i consider myself Lucky Now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

Frank in New York, New York said: Those guys are great! I was skeptical since I was taken by another company or over a thousand dollars. But this place was different from the start - it was so professional! To start with it helps that they're not a school so they're not trying to sell you on useless classes. Actually they actually paid money to help me get my CPR. The guy I dealt with was amazing. He tutored me to help me with interviews and withing 2 1/2 weeks I was hired. Thank you Angel Outreach Solutions - you changed my life when I had no where else to turn.

BS you work for them.A LEGIT AND HELP FULL COMPANY WILL NEVER BE ON A BLOG LIKE THIS.There linked to first security.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

ronald jimenez in Garfield, New Jersey said: i want to know if they legit they told me if they hire me i have to pay 100 this is a scam or na

I think they were previously known as American Security Training at 40 - 4th Ave. and had their license revoked in 2010.

Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.