Fraudulent NYC employment agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 1746)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

hotlatinqt23

65 months ago

i also agree with Adam. These people sit in their ffices acting like they are very professional & then come to find out at the end everything is a big joke. All they want is ur money. Never have i heard of a security company charging so damn much for these certificates. I personally paid $398 and the dam guy promised me a job as soon as the 8 hr,16hr,& fireguard classes were over. and its been about two weeks that i've finished and still havent heard from anyone. I am so mad at myself for even gettin myself into all this! I should of known that most places in Ny are total scams. Now i need to investigate how to get my money back because even thou i signed that stupid contract they did not give me what was promised. I dont want to be like other people who are afraid and think they cant do something about it,because im going to do something about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cj

65 months ago

u is 100% right, cuz thats basically what consumer affairs was telling me. I had to curse the guy out n hang up da phone on them cuz, these companies r getting away because of their bogus contracts that we sign, but all in all its false advertisement and misleading to jobseekers....that should be illegal! Thats why these schools are so cocky when u threaten them with legal actions cuz they know there hiding behind those bogus contracts, there gotta b a way to take legal actions n bring some of these fraudulent schools to da light. We need to find a way to put a stop to these schools. Anybody got any ideas or suggestion I'm all ears.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cj

65 months ago

I was considering attorney general office but I believe that the outcome would be the same as bbb n consumer affairs, so I'm not gonna waste my time, if anyone wanna contact them or already have pls let me know what happened. But my next step is to try take legal actions as soon as I could build a solid case against them. I didnt lose that much money but half of what u lost. But like u said that couldve been money gone to something else more worth while, and its the principle of the situation cuz these fools think they could get away with it, but if they could con us out of our money and its legal WTF n da city protect these cons. Is u serious......but I'm bout to get my law library on like a convict n come with a ground to take these fcuks to court, whether I get my money back or not I want these companies on blast!

hotlatinqt23

65 months ago

I like the idea of taking legal actions because that's exactly what I want to do. I'm in the process of consulting a lawyer to see if a case can be made out of this problem, I have all my paperworks n kept all the reciepts. But I'm pretty sure that there is something that can be done. Even if I don't get my money back I'll be satisfied if they got their business closed down. That's the least they deserve

Broke as ever in Newark, New Jersey

64 months ago

I recieved a call from RESCUE ONE in which a Ms. Springs told me to bring $100 with me for my interview. Good thing that I didn't just give in to my desperation for a job, gather up the money, and just run on down there. Research the actual company might have just saved my behind.

From the talk on this thread, it appears as though at the bare minimum, RESCUE ONE is just a SECURITY GUARD TRAINING program, rather than an actual EMPLOYER. Being that I'm already in possession of a NJ SORA, I didn't think that I needed any additional training, at least to my knowledge.

Oh ... yes... Rescue One is also not accredited with the Better Business Bureau in New York, which makes it look pretty bad in and of itself. Legitimate companies usually do so...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Myra Weintraub in Piscataway, New Jersey

64 months ago

Marissa in New York, New York said: If you don't want to pay money, then don't look for good jobs. Real Estate, Insurance, Board of Education, Acting, Security Guards, Bartenders...jajajaja anyway you look at it, if you don't want to work for a cheap job working for $5/hr, you have to sacrifice certain things YES like taking classes and paying for them. Or do you think that really good jobs like Police Officers, Doctors, Lawyers, even actors got their jobs for free??? noooooooooooooo so basically a word of advice...if you dont want to pay money to get what you need for a good paying job, then go and look for restaurants or stores.

Police officers and most jobs that u have mentioned have the money taken out on the back end not on the front. Thats how we know this company is a scam..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lance in Piscataway, New Jersey

64 months ago

This company is a set up in every sense of the word. First of all they did not return my voice message for a week, then "Ms.Carter" calls me from a damn cell phone not from an office line. And then when they called to schedule an interview I never got a company name or anything, it wasnt until I ignored the interview and received a call from "Ms.Carter" was I able to research and find out about this thread. DONT BE DESPERATE RESEARCH RESEARCH AND RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adam in New York, New York

64 months ago

Myra Weintraub in Piscataway, New Jersey said: Police officers and most jobs that u have mentioned have the money taken out on the back end not on the front. Thats how we know this company is a scam..

Myra, thats absolutely correct

64 months ago

Lance in Piscataway, New Jersey said: This company is a set up in every sense of the word. First of all they did not return my voice message for a week, then "Ms.Carter" calls me from a damn cell phone not from an office line. And then when they called to schedule an interview I never got a company name or anything, it wasnt until I ignored the interview and received a call from "Ms.Carter" was I able to research and find out about this thread. DONT BE DESPERATE RESEARCH RESEARCH AND RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!

Thas the thing Lance, they just looking for people who are desperate for employment, tell them that its immediate hire, but they leave the loop holes purposely so that way they can defend if they get into some law stuff regarding contracts. Its not usually what u know when it comes to shmucks like these, but its what you can prove. There are no phone recordings...hence them using cell phones. Just do the research...google their agency, names of individuals spoken to/are going to see or meet for interview, address. Also, after you do this, do it again, but add in the word "Scam" and see if it shows up. Thas how i found out ma $hit.

beware of scam artist in Bronx, New York

64 months ago

out of all my 27 yrs on earth when did anyone had to pay 80-3000 for a job come on people..the only reason you got swindle becuase of your own greed ...desperate people will do desperate things ....their smoking mirrors to precieve they will get you a job and you guys felt for the bait i personally was dating someone who was doing this only 1 out of 1000 knew what was up because why they did they hw rather look desperate and despair making u look like a target....yes they are wrong for doing this ...but then again you have to do your research it does not take a college degree to figure out these dudes are scaming you..especailly urban dynamics...the office reeks scammmmmmmmmm..the colors are crappppppp...oh did u know that the person who interview you got of jail from rikers island...lmao

Meg in Dunstable, Massachusetts

64 months ago

My boyfriend is looking into First Security Preparation, and I see them listed here as a scam, but no one talks about what exactly is wrong with them.

Can someone please tell me what the issue is with them?

diznuts in Brooklyn, New York

64 months ago

1st security will charge you an arm and a leg they will get you a job but for only 7.50 to 8 bucks

djSpiider

64 months ago

ANYONE IN THE NEW YORK AREA IF YOU WANT WORK SECURITAS IS HIRING TO WORK ATTHE NEW YANKEE STADIUM.. STARTS YOU OFF AT 10.50HR.. YOU MUST COMMIT TO WORK EVERY GAME.. YOU STAND UP FOR LONG PERIODS BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN SAY YOU'RE EMPLOYED.

64 months ago

Meg in Dunstable, Massachusetts said: My boyfriend is looking into First Security Preparation, and I see them listed here as a scam, but no one talks about what exactly is wrong with them.

Can someone please tell me what the issue is with them?

Meg wassup? its a shame u live in mass. becuz i could tell u a good place in NYC. but any who, its just basically not worth it. it usually only costs 25$ for the 8 hr certificate, 50$ for teh 16 hr OTJ certificate, 25$ for the finger prints and $141.25 for the Application fee and process, background check (with the finger prints) and use of ur DMV photo and #.

angel cortez in Brooklyn, New York

64 months ago

Employee At Rtce in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: we are a certified Security School and we do give everyone the chance to excel and grow with us. In order to work you need to get proper certificatons and mandatory background checks, to work in specific sites.

i got a return call from ms. hills with RTCE INC., in long island city, and she told me to take a fire safety class for $75.00 and they would put me to work. i already have my 16 and 8 hour training and am licensed by the state and really need a job. was laid off 3 weeks ago and the promise of a job sounded great, but now i'm afraid to go ahead with this because of all the bad publicity in here. can you help me with this process? forever greatful. angel.

64 months ago

marissa in New York, New York said: Lisa I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you get somewhere with it lol because honestly you wont! lol.
YOU PAID FOR CERTIFICATIONS AND NOT FOR A JOB so I really dont see how thats gonna add up to anything. I honestly dont care and im not trying to defend them but how is it their fault that you were stupid enough to think it was for a job??? When I went they told me EXACTLY what I was paying for. CERTIFICATES THAT I NEEDED TO WORK IN SECURITY. Another thing that you people dont get is that the jobs that Ive been on, THE GOOD PAYING ONES, Ive had to pay for one thing or another. YES even the Teacher's assistant job that I have now for the Department of Education. But anyhow, I do understand that some of you do have a grudge against these companies that help you get certified because you "thought it was for a job". Good luck!!!

You know, yes u r right, you have to pay for certificates...
with finger prints, 8 hr and 16hr total i paid 100$. then my application fee was 141.25$. This application along with your finger prints (1 set) is sent to Albany for the processing of the application, background check and production/distribution of you NYS security guard license. HOWEVER...companies such as 1st security, C.P. International, RTCE...they all do the same thing: tell you that they want to set up an interview for a security guard job, no experience necessary, offer classes, BUT THEY ASK FOR MONEY FIRST! once you pay, it's a hassle to get your money back because they dont even tell you when the class is. Ive been dealing with A-holes like this since 2005. The bottom line - SCAM! this goes out to every one lookin for a security job: NEVER PAY FOR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU HAVE IT. Example: you dont pay for your groceries when you first walk into the store...you pick them up FIRST and then goto pay ON YOUR WAY OUT! thats how i did it with REMS Security here in NY, NY (manhattan) given at PACE UNIVERSITY.

64 months ago

oh yeah...forgot a few things: If the names of the people sound like its a first name or sum kind of suspiciousness lol...its a scam.
If you live in the New York area or willing to travel somewhat...Google Pace University or give REMS a call to reserve your seat...FOR FREE!! not paying b 4 hand...just bring your money for AFTER the class is taught. AGAIN - $25 for 8 hr, $50 for 16 hr and $25 for finger prints. They give you the application with instructions on how to fill it out correctly and for you to mail it out on your own...for whenever you have the $141.25. They DONT ask for the 141.25...just the amount for the class on that day!
Good luck all...That is how i got my security license and of all the places i been to...they were not only the cheapest, but are official.
~A~

saul in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

JMS in Bronx, New York said: 5 months ago I posted a comment. I've been dealign with so many hardships. I think we should all file a lawsuit or report this to the attorney genral or do a potition or something because I have yet to find a job. I've been depressed out my mind because of this. Lets do all do it. lets all meet or something. protest or something. comment back!

they got me too

63 months ago

they lie to me and tell me that i well get job that pay 12 dallor hour they send me to summit security

Mike in Yonkers, New York

63 months ago

I went to security assoc. ( urban dynamics ) on 2 east 42 st and 5th ave, the first guy i talked to ( recruiter ) told me even though the contract says they cant guarantee employment or pay, he himself told me and I quote " I've been working this job for a year and I personally can guarantee you that you'll make 12 dollars an hour starting and then 14 dollars an hour after your with the company for 90 days. I payed 700 dollars for the 8 hour, 16 hour, fire guard and cpr/first aid based off of what he told me. I was stupid enough to believe him and when it came time to meet with a mrs nelson ( placement agency that works through urban dynamics ) she didnt say she talked to steven or anything for that matter, except and I quote " here, on this piece of paper is an address, you go there and interveiw with them and if they like you, they'll hire you " I asked is this my job, and she said " only if they hire you, its totally up to them and how you interveiw. So what the ****, I payed 700 dollars for 4 classes and to have them tell me whose hiring security? ARE YOU SERIOUS? This place is such a sh*thole

bdot in Queens Village, New York

63 months ago

try to return the original certificates and ask for your money back. Alot of people have been successful in the past. 700 in this economy is outrageous and vile, just for them to charge that much on top of the false verbal guarantee.

63 months ago

get your money back 700

KARMA01 in Township Of Washington, New Jersey

63 months ago

hotlatinqt23 said: i also agree with Adam. These people sit in their ffices acting like they are very professional & then come to find out at the end everything is a big joke. All they want is ur money. Never have i heard of a security company charging so damn much for these certificates. I personally paid $398 and the dam guy promised me a job as soon as the 8 hr,16hr,& fireguard classes were over. and its been about two weeks that i've finished and still havent heard from anyone. I am so mad at myself for even gettin myself into all this! I should of known that most places in Ny are total scams. Now i need to investigate how to get my money back because even thou i signed that stupid contract they did not give me what was promised. I dont want to be like other people who are afraid and think they cant do something about it,because im going to do something about this.

Hello,
This same thing happened to me! What was the name of the company you signed up with? Did you get your refund Back.

63 months ago

hotlatinqt23 said: I paid almost $400 at Urban Dynamic in manhattan on 42nd, that place is a big fraud!! I want to know what can I do in order to get my money back!! They promised me a job paying $10 and up and the places they send me are only paying $7.75 and its not even guranteed, I have to wait until they call me whenever they are hiring!!

Hello,

I went to the same place and I was scamed out of $80 dollars and was told in order to take classes to get my security certificate I have to pay an additional $250 dollars. I also want my money back. Did you get anything resolved with them?

63 months ago

cj said: I was considering attorney general office but I believe that the outcome would be the same as bbb n consumer affairs, so I'm not gonna waste my time, if anyone wanna contact them or already have pls let me know what happened. But my next step is to try take legal actions as soon as I could build a solid case against them. I didnt lose that much money but half of what u lost. But like u said that couldve been money gone to something else more worth while, and its the principle of the situation cuz these fools think they could get away with it, but if they could con us out of our money and its legal WTF n da city protect these cons. Is u serious......but I'm bout to get my law library on like a convict n come with a ground to take these fcuks to court, whether I get my money back or not I want these companies on blast!

I was ripped off to. We should try to gather up everybody and get a petition signed. I will be reporting them to the Generals Attorney office.

KING

63 months ago

Urban Dynamics is marching on the wrong foot. First they say to you when you call that you need to be a certified Fire Guard in order to work for them, and if you dint have it they ask you to bring $80 for a seat in the class, then another $219 for the class, but when you look on the sheet Homeland is ticked of and not fire guard, and that's because they are no certified to grant you a fire guard certificate. They are telling people that they are working for them, but if you are working for them why do you have to pay them? I went to the Fire Department Building #9 and picked up the booklet at no cost,but the test it self cost just $25.00. They may find work for you, but they are also digging into you pockets and that's wrong.

KING

63 months ago

The Fire Guard study guide cost nothing, while the test cost $25.00 at the Fire Department Building #9. Why is Urban Dynamics charging people $169.00 for books and cost. The Booklet from the Fire Department is just 16 pages so where is Urban Dynamics coming from? From Fire Guard Cetificate that they require you to have, they will by pass that and jump right to some Homeland BS to take your money. They are going to find some ways and means to get some big bucks out of you. Its time for Tappy Phillips WABC TV news, and Arnold Diaz WYNY.

karma01 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

Hello,

BEWARE OF URBAN DYNAMICS (UDCES)LOCATED IN 2 East 42nd Street, 5th AVE.
I saw an ad on craigslist for security and when I contacted them they said all I needed to bring was $80.00 for the job. I told them I was enduring financial hardships but the rep convinced me to borrow the money because after the training I would be working by next week. After filling out an application, I meet with a rep and then he collected my $80.00. I was presented with (2) receipts and a contract. I was never notified of additonal charges! They stated I can't start my classes until I bring them an additonal $250 dollars. These people are con artist and prey on desperate job seekers. I am going to the General Attorneys office and small claims court. If any body wants to join me, please respond!

soltan in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

The problem with RTCE is that they lie. They never tell you that they are a training school. As a matter of fact before you are asked you sigh on the dotted line they pump you up by saying things that make you think that THEY themselves are hiring. NO, they just send you on interviews for companies that you yourself can go to. Many of these companies that you go to have never even heard of RTCE. That by any definition is a fraud. They even advertise in the jobs section when they should be advertising in the security section of newspapers. Unluckily for them I really dont need a job I just went there to get a job because I am retired and I wish to keep busy. All of their training can be gotten for much less at other places. Fortunate for me and unfortunate for them I worked in communications and I tape all my job interviews. Keep watching this forum for updates on what I have planned for them. RC

N in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

Unknown in Elmhurst, New York said: marrissa. shutup.. Urban Dynamics is a fraud.. they took hundreds of dollars for classes and promised a job right away.. i need a job as soon as possible and Mr Alli told me that he would give me a job and he still has not, that stupid .... I found the job ad on craigslist and they offered from $15 and up, but thats a lie
DON'T EVER GO TO URDAN DYNAMICS! and I think we should are plan to meet up at their office and start a riot... tell me what you guys think..
i think marrissa is somebody from the company..

I just went today and met with mr. alli as well and i am skeptical like the rest of you guys, but they do have my information and i did give the initial 80$ deposit...

N in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

i signed the contract, so if i say i cannot afford it, that means i do not have to take the class correct? and would that mean that they would be less provoked to use my info negatively?

N in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

would they do anything with our socials?

cmag in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

The fire safety or certificate of fitness is required on alot of different job sites. You have to remember that the fireguard is site specific. Whatever you do, please dont knock it until you find some credible information instead of slander with no validity.

bdot in Queens Village, New York

62 months ago

knocking what? fireguard? nobody is doing that, were just saying that u can study on your own instead of paying for overpriced classes. and as far as job sites, ur right but need to actually work at those job sites, and get a written letter from those sites as to why u need the that specific F series there is only one test that u can take if U DONT ALREADY have a job, the rest u need to be working first.

cmag in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

soltan in Brooklyn, New York said: The problem with RTCE is that they lie. They never tell you that they are a training school. As a matter of fact before you are asked you sigh on the dotted line they pump you up by saying things that make you think that THEY themselves are hiring. NO, they just send you on interviews for companies that you yourself can go to. Many of these companies that you go to have never even heard of RTCE. That by any definition is a fraud. They even advertise in the jobs section when they should be advertising in the security section of newspapers. Unluckily for them I really dont need a job I just went there to get a job because I am retired and I wish to keep busy. All of their training can be gotten for much less at other places. Fortunate for me and unfortunate for them I worked in communications and I tape all my job interviews. Keep watching this forum for updates on what I have planned for them. RC

When security guard companies tell individuals that they never heard of RTCE, Urba Dynamics, CP International, etc, they are lying. Security schools feed security guard companies on a regular basis. This gives them alot of people to pick for whatever positions that they are looking to staff. If you could have gotten your training cheaper then you should have pursued that direction. Instead of crying and boasting on the internet, maybe you should do a follow up on your situation and maybe things will begin to change for you in a positive manner.

cmag in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

GAELLE said: I WENT TO A SO CALL JOB INTERVIEW FOR A SECURITY JOB AND THEY WASNT EVEN A HIRING COMPANY ITS A SO CALL SECURITY SCHOOL NAME RTCE SO NO BODY SHOULD GO ON THAT COMPANY THEY SO PHONY.

RTCE is a legitimate security training school licensed by the NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services. Also they are backed by Consumer Affairs. Deception is one thing, but to slander is dangerous. Because of your attitude the doors of success will never open for you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ADizzy in New York, New York

62 months ago

cmag in Bronx, New York said: RTCE is a legitimate security training school licensed by the NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services. Also they are backed by Consumer Affairs. Deception is one thing, but to slander is dangerous. Because of your attitude the doors of success will never open for you!!!!

Dude...the point is that they tell you over the phone and in ads that they are hiring...plain and simple. The problem is that they aren't because they are NOT a job, they are a training facility along with being an agency that knows of security companies...but dont know if those companies are actually hiring.
Oh yeah and just for the record...slander is spoken...written its libel.

HJB in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

ADizzy in New York, New York said: Dude...the point is that they tell you over the phone and in ads that they are hiring...plain and simple. The problem is that they aren't because they are NOT a job, they are a training facility along with being an agency that knows of security companies...but dont know if those companies are actually hiring.
Oh yeah and just for the record...slander is spoken...written its libel.

Ouch Iam Been At RTCE and the got Me for 80 dollars

saul99 in Brooklyn, New York

62 months ago

rtce in go me for three hundred dollar

cmag in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

HJB in Bronx, New York said: Ouch Iam Been At RTCE and the got Me for 80 dollars

I dont understand when you say that they got you for $80.00! Explain!!

cmag in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

saul99 in Brooklyn, New York said: rtce in go me for three hundred dollar

Instead of complaining on the internet, why dont you go back to RTCE and speak to trhe job placement director to see if your situation can be resolved.

mercedez in Astoria, New York

62 months ago

rtce security inc is a very good company i went to them and they help me in so manys way i had no experience in security they trained me and put me to work in less then 2 weeks

62 months ago

how about you go back to rtce and fix your situation there are many people there that can assist you so work with them so they can work with you

62 months ago

Asia in Mount Vernon, New York said: MY FRIEND WENT TO THIS RTCE INC COMPANY.. GAVE THEM 100 DOLLARS THEN TURNED AROUND AND GAVE THEM 124.. IT DIDNT SIT RIGHT WITH ME JUST BECAUSE OF ALL THE MONEY THEY WERE CHARGING AND THE ADDRESS THEY HAD.. I LOOKED THEM UP AND FOUND ALL OF THIS.. THESE COMPANIES ARE FULL OF CRAP. I CALLED RTCE INC TO SEE IF HE CAN GET HIS MONEY BACK. AND THEY TOLD ME THAT ANYTHING AFTER THE FIRST 100 HE CAN GET BACK.. SO THAT MEANS THEIR JUST TAKING PEOPLES MONEY.. I ALSO WENT TO AN BARTENDING SCHOOL, PAID 300 DOLLARS AND WAS PROMISED A JOB... AND WAS NEVER PLACED. YES I AM NOW CERTIFIED IN BARTENDING BUT I CANT FIND A JOB. CUZ EVERYONE WANTS SOMEONE WITH EXPERIANCE. THESE COMPANIES NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN..

wow y dnt u jus say u was broke that company is A very good company i went there now im workin at jfk airport makin 12.50 an hours so f u follow direction and do your part everything will go fine stop being cheap and do ur part

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

bdot in Stony Brook, New York said: HUGE RED FLAG, ANY PAYMENT SHOULD BE AFTER YOUR HIRED. IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB IN PLACE, DONT DO IT. NO CLASS IS THAT MUCH. UNLESS COLLEGE OR CERTIFICATION CLASS. BUT SECRUITY CLASS ARE NOT THAT EXPENSIVE. REMEBER 95 PECENT OF ALL CRAIGLISTS POSTINGS ARE SCHOOLS NOT EMPLOYERS. THE BAD ECONOMY HAS CAUSED A SPIKE IN SCAMS

that i s true many companys are schools on craigslist so y do you keep goin on there mr.red flag u go there to waste your time on the computer talkin garbage

62 months ago

Chris Cash in East Elmhurst, New York said: This Security COmpany IS wonderful I applied With Them I took My Metal Detection Course There and now im working and they have me Making 13.50 And Hour...just wanted to say Thank you to Officer Egan god bless

wow i got hired too makin 12.50 at jfk airport

62 months ago

angel cortez in Brooklyn, New York said: i got a return call from ms. hills with RTCE INC., in long island city, and she told me to take a fire safety class for $75.00 and they would put me to work. i already have my 16 and 8 hour training and am licensed by the state and really need a job. was laid off 3 weeks ago and the promise of a job sounded great, but now i'm afraid to go ahead with this because of all the bad publicity in here. can you help me with this process? forever greatful. angel.

angel sweetie everyone outcome is noe the same that company ge over 200 thousnad pple come in for job so if ten pple dnt get hired they jus gonnna bad talk the company

cece in Astoria, New York

62 months ago

Adam in New York, New York said: Myra, thats absolutely correct

that is true but many pple leave and the company gets messed up

cece in Astoria, New York

62 months ago

Drea in Newark, New Jersey said: I HAVE A REALLY BIG FAVOR TO ASK YOU GUYS!! I WENT TO URBAN DYNAMICS THAT BULLCRAP AGENCY IS A FRAUD!!! THEY CHARGED ME ABOUT $400 FOR SOME BULL... I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WILL REPORT THE COMPANY AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO STOP THIS COMPANY FROM TAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE'S MONEY!! IF YOU GUYS WANT WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER AND TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN..HERE IS MY E-MAIL
HOTLATINQT23@GMAIL.COM

urban dynamic is a fraud but dosnt make every other security company one also

HJB in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

cmag in Bronx, New York said: I dont understand when you say that they got you for $80.00! Explain!!

Ok I will Explain it to you they got me for 80 dollars that's
what I met to say, they got me for 80 dollars by them doing
what they do to everybody telling me over the phone to come
bring in 80 dollars for a Backround Check and licensing Fees
and when I got there they wanted me to pay more money for the
Fire Guard Class, Man I know a School in Brooklyn when you can get a
Fire Guard Class for 25 dollars at Blue Steel Security on Fulton Street!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.