Job Search

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Luciano in Union City, New Jersey

59 months ago

My name is Luciano , and im looking for a job in N.Y.C as a handyman, bellman , or doorman. I am a very strong , hard working person , and I speak English, Spanish,
Arabic, French, and Italian.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gail Gadsden in Bronx, New York

58 months ago

We are looking for a super and his/her duties are as follows:
Put out trash,sweep and mop all floorsand minor apartment repairs. Keeping our building clean maintainig the the boiler.
GOD BLESS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ricperez95@yahoo.com in Bronx, New York

58 months ago

Gail Gadsden in Bronx, New York said: We are looking for a super and his/her duties are as follows:
Put out trash,sweep and mop all floorsand minor apartment repairs. Keeping our building clean maintainig the the boiler.
GOD BLESS

Hi my name is Ricardo perez and I am interested in the super job if it is still available feel free to Email me as soon as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

We have a job available in our warehouse. Must speak English and be hard working individual. Willing to pay $8 per hour. Must have drivers license. Email to ttrucker.t5@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

Ricperez95@yahoo.com in Bronx, New York said: Hi my name is Ricardo perez and I am interested in the super job if it is still available feel free to Email me as soon as possible.

We have a warehouse position available in NY. $8 per hour. Applicant must have drivers license, strong and nice personal relationship and hard working individual. Must speak english. Email to ttrucker.t5@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

euri medina in Brooklyn, New York

31 months ago

hello my name is euri medina i am a lisence handy man looking for work in new york city

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.