NY 12/8 - 12/16

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

NYC Lover in West Orange, New Jersey

90 months ago

Oi galera!

Estou desesperada! Tive que mudar todos os meus planos e estou partindo para Nova York agora dia 8 de dezembro!!!! Estou completamente perdida sobre aonde ir, o que fazer, o que nao deixar de conhecer!
Se vcs pudessem me ajudar, seria o maximo!!!!!

Estou indo sozinha, entao se alguem estiver pela cidade e estiver procurando cia para fazer passeios turisticos, eu sou uma otima cia pode ter certeza!!

AGuardo respostas

PS: consegui um hostel por $19 a noite ... se alguem tiver uma opção melhor é só me avisar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Roberto in Elizabeth, New Jersey

81 months ago

My English is not perfect but i'll try to do my best to tell you what they said.

hello people

I'm desesperate!! i had to change all my plans and i'm leaving to new york the next december 8th... i'm completely lost about where to go, what to do, where to visit!
if you could help me, it would be great!!!

I'm leaving alone, so if there's somebody available in order to visit places, i would be a nice person in order to be with!!!

I'm looking forward to answers!!

PS: I've found a hotel, and it costs $19 per day... but if someone has a better place to stay in, just tell me

Well... I hope that you can understand, at least, part of what she meant... as I said before, my English is not very good...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.