Raisers Edge Training in NYC (reporting & Quires)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

edna in Albuquerque, New Mexico

53 months ago

I am seeking a person who can train me on RE7 queries, exports and reports via crystal. I do know Raisers Edge...but need more training in these areas. I am willing to pay $30.00 per hour.....we would have to meet in a public library, publice space with internet access or a college, LIU in Brooklyn will work if you have a CUNY ID.....you would also need to have access to RE7 so we can work in your companies test database. ( I do not have RE7 access at the moment, since being laid off from my job)

I actually live in Brooklyn and would like to start this ASAP. Hit me with an e-mail if you are my trainer.

ezora@aol.com

Thanks & look forward to hearing from you soon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Myles in Whitestone, New York

50 months ago

Raiser's Edge & Crystal Backround

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kunal in Newark, New Jersey

37 months ago

edna in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: I am seeking a person who can train me on RE7 queries, exports and reports via crystal. I do know Raisers Edge...but need more training in these areas. I am willing to pay $30.00 per hour.....we would have to meet in a public library, publice space with internet access or a college, LIU in Brooklyn will work if you have a CUNY ID.....you would also need to have access to RE7 so we can work in your companies test database. ( I do not have RE7 access at the moment, since being laid off from my job)

I actually live in Brooklyn and would like to start this ASAP. Hit me with an e-mail if you are my trainer.

ezora@aol.com

Thanks & look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi Edna,
This is Kunal. I am Database Manager for Raisers Edge at NYU-Poly, a 10 min, walk from LIU, brooklyn. I have extensive knowledge in Raisers Edge and will clear all your doubts, questions in RE and brush up your skills and give you the tips and tricks. I have extensive experience of working on an everyday basis on RE since last 3 years. Email me on s007kunal@gmail.com if you are interested.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.