Really? Why are people trying to take advantage of those who are looking for legit jobs???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Canas84 in Union, New Jersey

9 months ago

Hello,

We are a construction company, and we are currently working in a Military base in Hawaii, we have lots of suppliers, who supplies us materials, and most

times, they send us feeds about the latest development about our orders with them, payment and delivery.

I use to have a Personal Assistant back in Sacramento, who does this, but she is out of the states now, and that is why i am on the look out for someone

new.

well, I am on the lookout for a Personal Assistant, Someone who can handle my Business errands at his/her spare time. who can offer me these services:

Mail services, Receive my mails and Bills payment

Also, it might be done as a work from home, or part time too, and location does not matter, in as much as you are within the geographical location of

the US government.
I will need someone who will adhere strictly to instructions too.

Stay in touch

J.J Brown Mcphail
jjbrownmcphail@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Canas84 in Union, New Jersey

9 months ago

Here is another one I received. People please use you common sense. If it is too good to be true... then IT IS!!!

They were offering me 17.75.

To conduct our scheduled interview and get you into the orientation class for October 17th, I will need your credit score on file. I already have your resume and work history on file, but as a financial service company Capital One requires a complete application before I can conduct your interview.

You can access your score with our partners at Credit Sesame - they will issue your credit score free of charge. It doesn't matter if your score is high or low, as long as you haven't filed for bankruptcy within the last 5 years...I WILL GET YOU HIRED!

Email your credit sesame score back to me immediately because there is still enough time to get you into that new hire orientation class. Please understand that no matter how strong I think you are as a candidate....I CAN NOT conduct your interview or get you hired without that score on file (sorry). Thanks for understanding!

Click Here For Your Credit Sesame Score

Sincerely.
Amy

Amy Parks
AP Finance Recruiter
UFS Jobs
A WeHireUSA Company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

CA2011 in Florissant, Missouri

9 months ago

I figured it was a scam.. I just got this same email from Amy Parks. How did you know it was a scam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MissM

9 months ago

I knew it was a scam, when they asked for a credit report. I never received a phone call. If the company cannot provide a telephone number, its a scam likely.

9 months ago

My thoughts as well. It's a shame!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sweet Face in Bronx, New York

9 months ago

I just got that email too!! The weird thing is I applied directly to a company that is listed in their email so I thought it was legit but thanks for heads up!!!

9 months ago

Yeah, be careful! I was so excited when I initially rcvd the email! How do these ppl sleep at night

Sweet Face in Bronx, New York

9 months ago

the weirdest thing though is when u email them back within seconds you get a response! so I knew it was a fake after that!

9 months ago

Yeah, that got me too! First red flag.. Then the credit # they wanted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bmarie in Severn, Maryland

9 months ago

I just received this too, and I really thought it was real. Wow what a disappointment to someone looking for serious work. Smh...

Bella in Summerville, South Carolina

9 months ago

So are you guys looking for a business to start at home or are you just trying to call scammers out, because you know that doesn't pay well, lol. Some good advice, only put your energy into income producing activities :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.