Web Designer Career Change?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JohnDoeHemmingWay in New York, New York

11 months ago

I need to make a career change from web design into something else. Anyone have any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Better.luck.next.time in Albany, New York

11 months ago

Web design killed me, too. I had a good run of it in my last company, but the young people who were incredible support people moved on to saner companies. They were not appreciated while at my company and one after one were not replaced by a new account execs. Eventually the company died. We killed ourselves. What's wrong with management that they don't understand how to appreciate talent?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

11 months ago

JohnDoeHemmingWay in New York, New York said: I need to make a career change from web design into something else. Anyone have any suggestions?

Heating and Air Conditioning. My HVAC told me that he makes $80,000 a year and only works 10 months out of the year.

My last company had their website done in India.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

I still don't know what to do. I've been rejected for jobs so many times...... I am so lost.

Joe in Monticello, New York

8 months ago

how bout cab driver in the city that never sleeps. You can hand out your resume at the same time you're driving.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

Joe in Monticello, New York said: how bout cab driver in the city that never sleeps. You can hand out your resume at the same time you're driving.

I just hope you don't feel the way I do. But you must.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.