anyone kNow of reliable HHA companies?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

anna garcia in Ridgewood, New York

21 months ago

i got my HHA certificate back in july and immediately found a job with a company in queens at first it seened great but then i realized tht weren't payih me the correct amount of money and then there were weeks were i didnt get paid at all. i woukd call anf they lie and say my check was in the mail or say we forgot to mail it. the last time i didnt get paid in a month and when i demanded payment their financial department head hung up on me now.ive resigned but am afraid im goiN to stumble.upon the same shady kind of company. any leads to good hha companies? aldo if you kniw.of any that arent good please feel free to tell these kind of companies need to be exploited cause their taking advantage of good hard working people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ricardo in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

I'm a hha certified I work for the companu americare but I advise everybody there is no work mayne 5 hours or so. So right now I'm not working but they told me vip the one in queens also preffered in brooklyn but don't know they ate legit but don't know if they have cases.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.