certifications

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

william lindsey in Brooklyn, New York

54 months ago

on every job interview I have been going on it seem like everyone is looking for certifications I have 15 to 20 years experience in the maintenance and construction field so my question is do anyone know a place that is cheap where a person can get it certified as any superintended in New York City it is the one place I have found here in New York but it is way too expensive I am looking to be certified as a boiler operator and mechanic also certified with fire sprinkler's of all kinds now some of these jobs I don't need certification but it would be nice to have so if anyone knows of a good place in New York City police let me know thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

strux in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

william lindsey in Brooklyn, New York said: on every job interview I have been going on it seem like everyone is looking for certifications I have 15 to 20 years experience in the maintenance and construction field so my question is do anyone know a place that is cheap where a person can get it certified as any superintended in New York City it is the one place I have found here in New York but it is way too expensive I am looking to be certified as a boiler operator and mechanic also certified with fire sprinkler's of all kinds now some of these jobs I don't need certification but it would be nice to have so if anyone knows of a good place in New York City police let me know thank you

the NY City college of Technology in downtown brooklyn has a program for superintendent. Why don't you call them up to inquiry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.