job search

Comments (7)

rica in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

help me find a job. I'm a foreign licensed & registered pharmacist. I am allowed to work here in U.S I am waiting for approval to take the licensing exam here in New York. I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Everytime i apply for work they always ask if i have a U.S experience. I answered not yet. I've got a lot of differrent job experience fr my country. I've been in retail drugstore, manufacturing, teacher, distribution of medical, hospital equipments, government biddings. I am willing to be trained anytime. How can i have an experience nobody wants to try to hire me. Please help.

greenfields in San Lorenzo, California

76 months ago

Rica,
We have the same problem. I find it very difficult to find a job since I do not have US experience inspite of my extensive experience as a community pharmacist in my home country. I'm PTCB and CA Board of Pharmacy certified. I guess companies are no longer interested to train new employees as it will mean an additional expense to them.

ms -pills in New York, New York

76 months ago

I'd call Duane Reade's recruiteer. Unless you are giving poor interviews, I see no reason why you should not be hired. Most people come with NO experience or CPHT.

Joann in Rosedale, New York

76 months ago

rica in Brooklyn, New York said: help me find a job. I'm a foreign licensed & registered pharmacist. I am allowed to work here in U.S I am waiting for approval to take the licensing exam here in New York. I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Everytime i apply for work they always ask if i have a U.S experience. I answered not yet. I've got a lot of differrent job experience fr my country. I've been in retail drugstore, manufacturing, teacher, distribution of medical, hospital equipments, government biddings. I am willing to be trained anytime. How can i have an experience nobody wants to try to hire me. Please help.

I would like to know how can I be able to work with your company.

findapharmacistposition in Orlando, Florida

76 months ago

Keep trying, go into as many plaes as you can, there are always pharmacies looking for techs , your experience is a big plus. Take in a resume that details your experience. You should not have a problem in your town, hit the streets!! Good luck

Son in San Jose, California

76 months ago

rica in Brooklyn, New York said: help me find a job. I'm a foreign licensed & registered pharmacist. I am allowed to work here in U.S I am waiting for approval to take the licensing exam here in New York. I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Everytime i apply for work they always ask if i have a U.S experience. I answered not yet. I've got a lot of differrent job experience fr my country. I've been in retail drugstore, manufacturing, teacher, distribution of medical, hospital equipments, government biddings. I am willing to be trained anytime. How can i have an experience nobody wants to try to hire me. Please help.

I can hook up you!!!!

rezky in Jakarta, Indonesia

73 months ago

i want a job in USA ,,,maybe i'm not a smart one but i have a passion to succeed....i need to build my life ,,,any job i'll take it,,as long is not a illegal one,,,please everybody who has a job for me,,,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.