What are some good Security companies in NYC?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Mike in Staten Island, New York

50 months ago

If You were going to recommend to someone new in security a good security guard company what company would you recommend?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

josebatista in Ridgewood, New York

10 months ago

Alied Barton is the 1# security company in the U.S Period. I have tried for 3 years to get in and nothing. I currently work for Summit and although they do have a lot of contracts they don't pay a whole lot. Summit is taking a hit for the worst. Other companies on the rise are Fjc, Cambridge, and even Kent. Avoid Elite inves, and Madison at all cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jake in Woodhaven, New York

9 months ago

Mike in Staten Island, New York said: If You were going to recommend to someone new in security a good security guard company what company would you recommend?

I would recommend US Securities located at 1400 Broadway NY. I have worked for them and although it took them a few weeks to get a site that I could work at, others claimed that it only took them a few days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kelzie3rd in Brooklyn, New York

1 month ago

Lol I use to work for elite years ago and Madison just called me last week I been trying to get down with fjc . And Barton aint all that my uncle use to work there my niece said they did him dirty with the benfits package

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.