What are some good certificates/Training/Licenses that will lead to good paying jobs In New york city?

Comments (2)

Orandel in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

Hi, I am currently earning an EMT certificate to possibly get a good paying job in New york. It's a short course that will end in about a month. I plan on attending school for the spring semester and I would like to gain some experience in areas that will help widen my opportunities for employment; in the mean time.

What are some job Training/certificates/Licenses; that you guys recommend based on:
- Job vacancy
- Easily obtainable
- And/or good paying jobs
that I should take advantage of in Nyc?

Also; If speaking from experience; how was your job, or learning experience beneficial, and are you happy with your current position.

Thanks in Advanced :)

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

49 months ago

Orandel in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi, I am currently earning an EMT certificate to possibly get a good paying job in New york. It's a short course that will end in about a month. I plan on attending school for the spring semester and I would like to gain some experience in areas that will help widen my opportunities for employment; in the mean time.

What are some job Training/certificates/Licenses; that you guys recommend based on:
- Job vacancy
- Easily obtainable
- And/or good paying jobs
that I should take advantage of in Nyc?

Also; If speaking from experience; how was your job, or learning experience beneficial, and are you happy with your current position.

Thanks in Advanced :)

How did your training go? did you get a job as an emt or other

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.