work at home jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jobseeker in Wallingford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Does anybody really experienc the work at home jobs? Does it really make money?? The work at home jobs ads were like exaggerating everything. Can anybody share your experience on this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

springtime in Hughes Springs, Texas

68 months ago

I have the very same question..anyone out there have suggestions or advice? Thanks much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bevatjodge in Minneapolis, Minnesota

58 months ago

Yes, I have a suggestion:
Good news for disabled workers. J. Lodge is a premier quality call services company whose dedication and commitment in providing jobs for disabled Americans has been the foundation of its 10 year history. Due to its success, they are now hiring and accepting applications for disabled individuals looking for part-time careers. To apply, visit: www.jlodge.com/careers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lynnv in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Hi, I have found and work a business from my home. If you can use a phone, invite people over for a presentation, hand out business cards, than you can make money with this business. How does 5 to 10% commission on residential and commercial business customers electric and gas bills sound.. every month. This is just one of our services we offer. On March 27th watch the Celebrity apprentice and learn all about this amazing company. www.lynnvoorhees.acnrep.com
Time to live your dreams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.