Is there too much crime in Oak Park?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

James Gillespie in Chicago, Illinois

90 months ago

Hello Everyone,

Oak Park is a great village, but I think there is way too much crime in Oak Park. With more vigorous enforcement, I firmly believe we could substantially reduce the level of Oak Park crime. Does anyone agree with me on either point?

James

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tdog in La Grange Park, Illinois

70 months ago

James Gillespie in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello Everyone,

Oak Park is a great village, but I think there is way too much crime in Oak Park. With more vigorous enforcement, I firmly believe we could substantially reduce the level of Oak Park crime. Does anyone agree with me on either point?

James

Yes I agree with about the crime in Oak Park, As a former employee the streets is not the only location for which crime is harbored. The village staff and the board are total criminals and steal the money of the residents. The village manager is a fool and the director of public works is man without integrity and who is having an affair with a woman who heads the downtown district of Oak Park, I wonder if his wife knows about that. Well oak park is full of crime but I feel that the upper level managers of that town should be the ones taken off the streets

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.