Best schools in Ocala?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Ocala?

Reply - Report abuse

G. McMahon in Ocala, Florida

84 months ago

Forest High School for public and Trinity Catholic for private.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RD in Altamonte Springs, Florida

80 months ago

Host said: Where are the best schools or school districts in Ocala?

Check out Family Times Magazine or visit their website at www.enjoyfamilytimes.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Macclenny, Florida

77 months ago

G. McMahon in Ocala, Florida said: Forest High School for public and Trinity Catholic for private.

I need to move there as soon as possible, I have no idea where to begin. It is just my daughter and I and I have a limited income (as most). We are Catholic. It would be nice to have her in a private school but I believe unrealistic, although I could volunteer for her scholoarship if possible. I have no idea of the better areas to live, the cost of living, rents or anything else. I would like to drive there possibly this weekend to see. It would be nice to be settled in before the holidays. She has been through a very (extrememly dramatic time for two years) and needs love, stability, guidance, reasurrance, a home and above all A DOG.
If you can guide me, (us) I would be very grateful. I am trying to work on the money for first and last months rent, the uhaul to get my things there, food, gas etc.. I realize this isnt going to be easy.. Thank you for your time.
Mary Byrd
[Edited by Host]
I am using a public library and my only contact is my cell phone if you are willing to contact me with any information.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.