Legal Secretary Jobs in Ocala and Pay

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Karen in Boston, Massachusetts

79 months ago

I will be moving down to Ocala in September, I currently reside in Boston, (born and raised) and work for a high profile law firm in town. My question is - are there many law offices in the area that will pay pretty decent with a benefits package? I make $65K a year with full benefits and a generous vacation, sick and holiday pay. Is that highly unusual to find in the Ocala area? I would settle for making in the 40’s.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

beenthere in Lady Lake, Florida

70 months ago

Karen in Boston, Massachusetts said: I will be moving down to Ocala in September, I currently reside in Boston, (born and raised) and work for a high profile law firm in town. My question is - are there many law offices in the area that will pay pretty decent with a benefits package? I make $65K a year with full benefits and a generous vacation, sick and holiday pay. Is that highly unusual to find in the Ocala area? I would settle for making in the 40’s.

Ocala will pay you less than half what you are making now. (Yes, really.) Your past experience and skills will not make any difference.

Tampa, Orlando, Miami and Jacksonville are the only places that might match or come close to what you have now. But--good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Tampa, Florida

70 months ago

beenthere in Lady Lake, Florida said: Ocala will pay you less than half what you are making now. (Yes, really.) Your past experience and skills will not make any difference.

Tampa, Orlando, Miami and Jacksonville are the only places that might match or come close to what you have now. But--good luck!

Tampa right now is sqeezing us for $35,000, maybe $45,000 a year. She might make $65,000 in Miami.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Tampa, Florida

70 months ago

Life really sucks. Whatever happened to the concept of get an education after high school, get a good job, buy great things, have a hot car, have a hot mate, and have a great life? I am now 50, no job, extension on student loans, and a dumpy body. At least I have a house with a pool (but I can barely pay the mortgage).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.