best elementary schools in Ogden, Utah

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

bruce in San Diego, California

91 months ago

My ex and my 8 yr old daughter are moving to Ogden and I would like to find some kind of review of how the various 30 elementary schools in and around Odgen stack up and which were ranked the highest so we can pick one she will attend this fall.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pbr in Austin, Texas

91 months ago

Bruce, take a look at www.greatschools.net/city/Ogden/UT and www.schoolsk-12.com/Utah/Ogden/Elementary-schools.html

These types of sites provide a little data, but charge for the useful stuff. You can find the real info elsewhere, but it will take more research on your part (which is why these sites make money; our tax dollars at work.) Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bruce in San Diego, California

91 months ago

Pbr in Austin, Texas said: Bruce, take a look at www.greatschools.net/city/Ogden/UT and www.schoolsk-12.com/Utah/Ogden/Elementary-schools.html

These types of sites provide a little data, but charge for the useful stuff. You can find the real info elsewhere, but it will take more research on your part (which is why these sites make money; our tax dollars at work.) Good luck!

Pbr in Austin, TX: Thanks for the info, it does offer a good comparison and I was able to look up and compare her suggestions with mine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.