Overnight jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Airwave5 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

37 months ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent paying ( at least $10 an hour ) overnight jobs that aren't Wal-Mart, Crest, etc ( any grocery store, basically )? I'm financially broken at the moment and need to recoup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dennis Chow in Anonymous Proxy

37 months ago

Why not search "overnight" on job search engine?

www.indeed.com/jobs?q=overnight&l=ok

-----------------------------------------------------
Indeed Job Box - An Extension Makes Your Life Easier.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LionWebb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

7 months ago

Airwave5 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent paying ( at least $10 an hour ) overnight jobs that aren't Wal-Mart, Crest, etc ( any grocery store , basically )? I'm financially broken at the moment and need to recoup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why not try Hobby Lobby Warehouse or 7-11

Bluetea in Texas

7 months ago

Airwave5 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent paying ( at least $10 an hour ) overnight jobs that aren't Wal-Mart, Crest, etc ( any grocery store , basically )? I'm financially broken at the moment and need to recoup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search on 3rd shift, nights and cleaning.

I work in a sports/entertainment complex (think Madison Square Gardens) and they have cleaning crews that work from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Its hard work and they don't work every night; only when there are events but that is 2 or 3 days a week.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.