*** FREE DJ FOR YOUR PARTIES ***

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

steven in Olympia, Washington

77 months ago

I'm interested in doing free (or small tip) parties as a DJ. I have most of my own equipment minus the speakers, which you can rent at any party store such as the one open year round here in south Tumwater. My equipment includes tons and tons of tapes, CDs, Records, turntables, mixers, In line FX modules such as the Kork Kaoss Pad, two up to date laptops, as well as software synths, Midi keyboards and controllers to control and manipulate digital software synths and drum machines. I have everything musical from Walt Disney's Fantasia, to the Flaming lips with everything in between. Country, rap, electronica, you name it!

-A little about myself....I'm 28 years old and have a freakish love of music. I love a good time, and love to party. I get along with everyone and am extremely laid back and very, very trust worthy! I'm open minded and your privacy is my number one goal second to creating a hell of a good atmosphere.

- I'm open to any Kind of party or festivities that need music. From slow relaxing ambient textures, hard hitting techno beats to old school hair metal....WHATS YOUR FLAVOR? I also create and record my own digital music as well.

- So.... Why am I for free? Well to be honest I don't have to much experience as a Pro DJ. I have done a few small-medium parties here and there but am looking to gain experience. What better way than this, to do just that.

- If your at all interested please contact me at srvtech@bluebottle.com, You provide the speakers and I'll provide the tunes!

-Steven

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.