What are the best neigborhoods in Omaha?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

SD in Omaha, Nebraska

77 months ago

Jennifer Rutledge in Dayton, Ohio said: I am relocating to Omaha and I'm seeking employment and a good place to live

Stay west of HWY 680 - try to stay south of Blondo. Also, Papillion and bellevue are good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrJohn47 in Minnesota

70 months ago

Jennifer Rutledge in Dayton, Ohio said: I am relocating to Omaha and I'm seeking employment and a good place to live

hey did you ever make it back to Omaha?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kathy brown in Kansas City, Missouri

67 months ago

I AM MOVING TO OMAHA NE. I HAVE A JOB THERE .BUT IN NEED OF I PLACE TWO BEDROOM BUT MY CREDIT IS BAD.I AM IN A BATTER WOMEN SHELTER.....I NEED HELP TO FIND A PLACE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

marlarae in Salem, Oregon

55 months ago

I too,am moving to omaha,nebraska in a few weeks. Around the first week in June. I am a retired nurse at the moment, and have a studio apt.there. I am looking to share a two bedroom apt/house with another female non-smoker with no children that live with her and share expenses. I also have a 9 yr old spayed 1/2 Persian,1/2 calico catVery-well box trained.Taught to scatch on scratch posts only. Might also, be interested in an exchange with someone needing moderate medical care in exchange for room and a access to bathroom and kitchen facilities. Having washer/dryer access a plus. I do not drink/smoke or do illegal drugs. No arrests. Have a current drivers license. My son is stationed at the airfield base near Omaha,Nebraska. I have a good sense of humor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.