Up and coming jobs in Orlando

Comments (51 to 64 of 64)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Prican Diva in Union City, New Jersey

49 months ago

interesting to note said: my husband and i just relocated to florida because NJ was way way way too expensive.. the car insurance alone for people like us, in their mid 40's, no accidents, no violations and no lapse in coverage is over $2K a year with allstate.. no freeeeeeekin thanks.. in FL it's at least half that if not more ! as far as jobs? dont fret..hubby went on second interview.. and got hired (in the timeshare business - but not what you think!) a recession proof company - those that OWN timeshares and havent been able to rent them.. thus, havent been able to make money.. he is now with a company that provides the answers for these folks.. and this guy says even the lazy 20 something year olds are easily (EASILY) making $800 a week.. well, my husband is not lazy.. so I think we'll be just fine!!

dont pay attention to the nay sayers.. there's no jobs in NJ either!!! contrary to what anyone says - the entire country is in a pitfall with respect to income. at least with florida, the expenses are less! Rent alone in NJ for a 3 bedroom home is minimum (MINIMUM) $1350 then you have to add everything ala carte on top of that (including car insurance).. here in Florida, $1095, includes the basic phone, basic cable, internet, and water! cant beat that with a stick! NJ is not the place to go .. Florida is way way more appealing.. dont listen to the people who say it's not a good place to go.. it really is.

I have a question, where in florida did you move to? Are you still happy?

I am Puerto Rican, an accountant and a single mother. I live in new jersey and i lost my job so I am currently on unemployment. I am looking into florida because rent is low for great apartments and unemployment alone would cover rent and expenses. Which would give me at least two years to find a job. In NJ I am about to lose my apartment because its too expensive. I also want a better life for my son. Please let me know if u think I should go for it...

KAT in Seminole, Florida

48 months ago

kinsey durant in Auburndale, Florida said: I'M IN SCHOOL AT EVEREST,UNIVERSALITY FMU COLLEGE,I'M GOING TO SCHOOL FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTANTS. I WANT TO MOVE TO ORLANDO FL. BUT I NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD JOB,THAT WOULD HELP ME TO BE ABLE TO RENT A NICE APPARTMENT AND FINSH SCHOOL AS WELL! I JUST WANT A GOOD PAYING JOB AT LEAST A CHANCE TO TO MAKE A NEW LIFE IN ORLANDO FL.,ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE HELP A LITTLE PUSH I HAVE NO FAMILY SUPPORT BUT I DO HAVE CHRIST JESUS IN MY HEART SO I'M WRITING YOU THIS RESPONSE OUT OF FAITH! YOUR FRIEND,KINSEY D DURANT
Florida is low paying and ever increasing rents.Get a job in one of the midwest states,not effected by car making.

dsidney in Saint Paul, Minnesota

46 months ago

KAT in Seminole, Florida said: I am moving to minneapolis this summer.I currently live in florida working as a CNA/Home Health for $9 a hour.The same company in MN pays $11 a hour.I hate cold weather,but the people in MN are more honest,stable and down to earth.People in florida are something you would see on Jerry Springer.The losers move here because it is warm enough to sleep outside and drugs are everywhere.Homeless and Getto have become the key words to discribe florida.It is a nice place to visit if you stay in beach resorts or Disney,but a terrible place to live.Low pay,High rents,crazy people,high crime.I have been here for 20 years and it is time to get out! Looks like we will have a busy hurricane season this year. What can you tell me about Minneapolis?

I would welcome you to South Minneapolis areas or St. Louis park MN, or Bloomington, MN, Eden Prairie, Or Edin area. Do some research on St. louis Park MN, its voted one of the best suburbs to live in MN. I have friend moving to Orlando FL by the end of the month. She my next door neighbor. At one point I had left MN to move to Atl, GA, The wages were low and me and my husband struggled, we worked and we could hardly pay our bills. we had nothing left over for clothes and barely food from week to week with our 2 daughters. We moved back to MN. i make 16.00 hour as a customer service rep here in MN. So I thought about moving to FLA, but then again everyone wants to move where it warm all year round, but you might struggle financially. check out this website www.vita.mn/lists.php?d=section_front its called Vita.mn, its really cool cause its the lists of lists I mean it helps you find the best places to live, eat, etc in MN. Its nice. I think Ill stay here in MN where the people are more stable and they have lots of help here. I dont live in St. Paul MN. I live in New HOpe, MN which is right outside the City of Minneapolis. But I love South Minneapolis area.

kat in Minneapolis, Minnesota

45 months ago

KAT in Seminole, Florida said: I am moving to minneapolis this summer.I currently live in florida working as a CNA/Home Health for $9 a hour.The same company in MN pays $11 a hour.I hate cold weather,but the people in MN are more honest,stable and down to earth.People in florida are something you would see on Jerry Springer.The losers move here because it is warm enough to sleep outside and drugs are everywhere.Homeless and Getto have become the key words to discribe florida.It is a nice place to visit if you stay in beach resorts or Disney,but a terrible place to live.Low pay,High rents,crazy people,high crime.I have been here for 20 years and it is time to get out! Looks like we will have a busy hurricane season this year. What can you tell me about Minneapolis?

Follow up: Had to transfer to housekeeping,because Minnesota has CNA's doing nurses job.Pass and count meds,take blood sugar reading,ect.I hope other states aren't going this cheap direction.Poor nurses will really find it hard to get a job.CNA's will be even more overwhelmed.

45 months ago

miagirl in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Missing the sunshine state like crazy, but loving my new home. Just moved here to minneapolis in may. Moved from atl, ga. Within a two week period had two jobs, and with in a month or so my own place to call home. Pay is twice as much as I was recieving in atl as a nurse aide..will not be returning to the south anytime soon..would love to move to central fla soon, but not after hearing and reading some of these comments.. Thanks you guys

I also moved to MN from florida.Are you a nurses aide here? Does your place make you do the med cart/count and pass meds on the hall? In florida this is a nurses job.Here it is a CNA job.

C.Clarke in Bronx, New York

45 months ago

All I know through one of my closest relatives that if they don't find work in Florida, they're coming back. The jobs are not there they have been all outsourced so what's left are the low paying jobs. Government jobs are available but for how long when it involved oversea could stop when the war stop. Just saw the cable news and online reports that Florida depended on retirees and tourists who happened to be fleeing the state or not vacationing there. Back in the 1970's lots of people who retired moved down to Florida but since after 2000,they're moving to other states and out of the country too. Retirees can lived like king/queen with servants in some countries on their social security/pension seriously. This been reported a couple of times on news/documentary and they never come back here.

45 months ago

Prican Diva in Union City, New Jersey said: I have a question, where in florida did you move to? Are you still happy?

I am Puerto Rican, an accountant and a single mother. I live in new jersey and i lost my job so I am currently on unemployment. I am looking into florida because rent is low for great apartments and unemployment alone would cover rent and expenses. Which would give me at least two years to find a job. In NJ I am about to lose my apartment because its too expensive. I also want a better life for my son. Please let me know if u think I should go for it...

I suggest you don't go to Florida till you go online to a website called city data. Just google it and enter in Orlando, or Florida and you will be able to read a lot of great advices from people in your situation especially with a child/children. With the savings you have, you could still be looking for work when it run out in 2 years since I know someone who been there over a year and they're still looking for work while staying with a relative. They can't even afford to pay rent/bills anymore go figure. Anyway good luck!

45 months ago

Prican Diva in Union City, New Jersey said: I have a question, where in florida did you move to? Are you still happy?

I suggest you don't go to Florida till you go online to a website called city data. Just google it and enter in Orlando, or Florida and you will be able to read a lot of great advices from people in your situation especially with a child/children. With the savings you have, you could still be looking for work when it run out in 2 years since I know someone who been there over a year and they're still looking for work while staying with a relative. They can't even afford to pay rent/bills anymore go figure. Anyway good luck!

45 months ago

Lendylew in Orlando, Florida said: I would discourage anyone wanting to move to Orlando due to low wage offerings and inadequate job opportunities. I am working on my masters. I am counting the months when I get the %4$$ out of Orlando because I have yet to find a good to by the bills! I have been getting by on mostly savings and student school aid.

I lived in florida for 20 years.It has always been a low wage state.Half our pay is in sunshine.It was a good deal when rent was low and people were friendly.Now a one bedroom apt runs $700 a month plus bills and the average wage is min.The mexicans have the right idea.Live 4 people to one bedroom apt and share the bills.Most places won't allow that.So many people in florida are like escapees from the jerry springer show.Nice place to visit and retire if you are a millionair,but I suggest staying up north if you need to make a living.

DJSean268 in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

OWN A CLUB,RADIO STATION,HAVING A PARTY OR EVENTS AND IN NEED OF SOME SWEET CARIBBEAN MUSIC,WELL IM HERE (DJSEAN268)LIVING IN ORLANDO WITH 20Yrs EXPERIENCE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY,GENRE....YOU NEED IT I'LL PLAY IT!JUST GIVE ME A CALL djsean35@gmail.com
ZIP CODE 32808
ORLANDO FL.

Anderson Vernet in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

alexys torrech milan in Orlando, Florida said: i like to unload at docks

Im from miami florida , and i work at miami internation airport as a Ramp Coordinatore for a company that call Amerijet Internation ,
I have a lot of experience on working on the Ramp , dealing with cargo handler on 727 & 767 aricaft , and operation every equiqment on the ramp forklift/belt loaded / K-Loaded/ . Im planing to move to orlando florida to start a new life with my familys , but my problem is that i need help to find a airline job with a full time postion that i could pay my bills , so if anyone know about the airline jobs that have a open position .. please let me know , i will really appreciate that .

KAYDEN ITUA in Providence, Utah

8 months ago

Do you need a loan? if YES contact us via email: kaydenjointorganisation@gmail.com

Apply for a loan. I want you to know that we offer all kinds of loan with a low interested of 3%. We give out loans within the minimum range of 1,000 to the maximum of 500,000,000. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority. Contact us via Email: kaydenjointorganisation@gmail.com . Apply for a loan .

KAYDEN ITUA

Christian Breaux in Florida, Florida

7 months ago

Hello,
Various jobs are available in Orlando just you need to search a little bit..
If you have degree with best secured marks then possible to get more good options.
www.orlandojobs.com/

Thank you..

Christian Breaux in Florida, Florida

6 months ago

There are number of jobs available in orlando.

Just need to be perfect in your field and confidence for interview.

Check link for Jobs in Orlando: www.orlandojobs.com/

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.