Looking for work in Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Tampa area..advertising, production background...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kim Oliver McCafferty in Clarkston, Michigan

67 months ago

Hello, I am currently living in Michigan, I am looking to relocate with my family to the Palm Harbor area. I was layed off from an Advertising Agency that Chrysler was their client. I was a Broadcast Business Manager. I have over twenty years experience working in production and advertsing. I would like to continue my career in production. Some of my positions that I have held besides being a business manager are production manager, line producer, production coordinator working on commercials, training videos, movie sets. I would be interested in perhaps working in a production studio, television studio or something dealing with entertainment production. Can anyone give me some insite or any contact information? I will be coming down to Tampa next month and would like to meet with a reputable recruiter if possible. Can anyone recommend a recruiting facility?. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Alexandria, Virginia

66 months ago

Hi Kim,

I'm originally from Michigan, moved to the D.C. area a year and half ago because MI. was sinking fast. Then the gig I got out here went away as well. I'm a business affairs manager too and I'm trying all over the country. Had some good interviews but hiring freezes, etc...Anyway, I just wanted to wish you lots of luck and wanted you to know their was someone else in the same boat. Thanks for your posting. Good luck to you!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.