You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

rory in Palm Springs, California

83 months ago

where????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rory in Palm Springs, California

83 months ago

I just moved to Palm Springs from Chicago looking for work in my field of graphic design, and I don't seem to find very much. Open to free lance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

inmeres.com in Blackpool, United Kingdom

70 months ago

rory in Palm Springs, California said: I just moved to Palm Springs from Chicago looking for work in my field of graphic design, and I don't seem to find very much. Open to free lance.

THere are some great jobs in California on www.theidealcandidate.com might be worth a look. Hope it helps and good luck :)

tallship in Flamingo Heights, California

66 months ago

rory in Palm Springs, California said: I just moved to Palm Springs from Chicago looking for work in my field of graphic design, and I don't seem to find very much. Open to free lance.

Hi Rory,

could you shoot me on over a link to a portfolio of your work? I get bit work here and there, as I specialize in building dynamic, database powered websites and social networking presences, but since I'm an Engineer and systems administraor/programmer, my artistic skills are somewhat lacking.

My work is based all over the world, not just locally, and I have machines on just about every continent.

I'm currently looking for a few good graphic artists who can take a concept and run with it, producing designs and artwork that will please the clients I serve.

Kindest regards,

Bradley

John in Indio, California

60 months ago

Need a small cheap quick graphic tweek done to a VistaPrint design. Please reply if interested.

John
jellis@dc.rr.com

Bob in Desert Hot Springs, California

60 months ago

Hey Rory...are you still doing freelance graphic design? Please respond at bob@desertrats.net

JPerales in Scottsdale, Arizona

51 months ago

tallship in Flamingo Heights, California said: Hi Rory,

could you shoot me on over a link to a portfolio of your work? I get bit work here and there, as I specialize in building dynamic, database powered websites and social networking presences, but since I'm an Engineer and systems administraor/programmer, my artistic skills are somewhat lacking.

My work is based all over the world, not just locally, and I have machines on just about every continent.

I'm currently looking for a few good graphic artists who can take a concept and run with it, producing designs and artwork that will please the clients I serve.

Kindest regards,

Bradley

I am moving to Palm Springs and also a freelance graphic artist. My portfolio can be seen at jperalesdesign.com . I am looking for work in the Palm Springs area and any area actually, since I can work from home. thanks

Jeff Perales

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anderson in Cathedral City, California

48 months ago

There is an amazingly talented designer in Palm Springs who has done some terrific work for us when we opened our business (logo, business cards, letterhead, brochures, ads, signage). His name is Bob Deck and his portfolio is at www.bobdeck.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rolando Serra in Washington, District of Columbia

43 months ago

Looking for freelance jobs. Located in DC. See portfolio at www.rsearradesign.com.
Extensive experience in print and web design.

Wade Sisco in Palm Springs, California

24 months ago

I am currently seeking freelance clients for web, print, and media design. iPhone app development as well.

wade@wadesisco.com
www.wadesisco.com

OldDawg in Rancho Mirage, California

20 months ago

Graphic Design at a price you can afford.
www.zullidesign.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.