Weather in Pensacola

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the seasons like in Pensacola? How do Pensacola dwellers cope?

Reply - Report abuse

Ken Andress in Lillian, Alabama

74 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in Pensacola? How do Pensacola dwellers cope?

The 2 seasons we have here are wonderful.And then there are the trasition weeks, 1 of them acures around Oct. 1st-7th and the other aroud May 1st-7th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

david jay coughlin in Gulf Breeze, Florida

72 months ago

very interested in the weather. I would love a job that can help me in the futer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

miki meadows in Pensacola, Florida

51 months ago

You'd best learn to spell if you want a job. I love the weather here. But I like humidity, my nose feels too dry without it. If you have allergies this isn't the place for you though. The lush vegitation from the rain means lots of pollen. On the upside, we have beautiful sunny days to enjoy nature in and a wide variety of things to do from the beach, parks and skydiving if you are into that. We have world renowned artists who live and work here as well. People who say there is nothing to do here are just not looking around.

The real Ken Andress in Foley, Alabama

51 months ago

I don't know how the guy hijacked my name and location ,but I do spell fairly well.

miki meadows in Pensacola, Florida

50 months ago

The real Ken Andress in Foley, Alabama said: I don't know how the guy hijacked my name and location ,but I do spell fairly well.

Perhaps he also has that name, although it is not a common name. The spelling I was commenting on though was David Jay's. I can't help but think he would have better luck in his job search if he could spell.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.