Peoria culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Peoria?

Reply - Report abuse

Vote for my movie! in Peoria, Illinois

90 months ago

Hello everyone. I am in a competition where you pitch an idea for a horror movie and the public votes on it and which ever one gets the most votes it gets made by a big movie studio. Well the idea I pitched was about the Bartonville State Mental Hospital. We were in 2nd place but have slid a little bit since so many people are rallying votes. So I am coming to you to help rally some votes myself. I think the old State Mental Hospital would be a great landmark to do a movie about. So if you can go over, watch the trailer I put together, and vote. Your votes will help this landmark reach the big screen for the whole country to see.

www.massify.com/pitches/mentalstate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

provideo@mtco.com in Peoria, Illinois

90 months ago

Host said: Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Peoria?

Hi: If you're looking for something to do in the Peoria area, check out ExplorePeoria.com - they have an events calendar www.explorepeoria.com/pages/EventsCalendar plus they have a weekly newsletter with upcoming events for the weekend - you can subscribe here: www.explorepeoria.com/pages/Newsletter

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.