Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Bobby in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

The Traveling Vineyard is seeking:
Independent Wine Consultants

Love Wine?

We are looking for motivated individuals that would like to start a career in the wine business. The wine business is booming right now and we're looking to expand our team.

As a Traveling Vineyard wine consultant you would conduct private in-home wine tastings while marketing our wine and accessories. No wine knowledge? No Problem, we will train you.

Join our growing team of consultants today and you too will look forward to going to work. This can be full time or part time position.

Please contact me if you would like more information about joining our team of consultants OR if you would like to have a consultant come to your house and conduct a tasting.

Bobby Laurie
Independent Wine Consultant
PHXWineTasting@gmail.com
www.PHXWineTasting.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie Mizell in Scottsdale, Arizona

65 months ago

Hello Bobby,

I am very interested in about joining your team of consultants!

Thank you,

Julie Mizell

jtmizell@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ruby Rosener in Chandler, Arizona

64 months ago

Julie Mizell in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Hello Bobby,

I am very interested in about joining your team of consultants!

Thank you,

Julie Mizell

jtmizell@gmail.com

Hi Julie,

You can contact me at RubyRedVino@gmail.com. Bobby is no longer with the Traveling Vineyard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rubyredvino in Chandler, Arizona

64 months ago

The Traveling Vineyard is seeking:
Independent Wine Consultants

Love Wine?

We are looking for motivated individuals that would like to start a career in the wine business. The wine business is booming right now and we're looking to expand our team.

As a Traveling Vineyard wine consultant you would conduct private in-home wine tastings while marketing our wine and accessories. No wine knowledge? No Problem, we will train you.

Join our growing team of consultants today and you too will look forward to going to work. This can be full time or part time position.

Please contact me if you would like more information about joining our team of consultants OR if you would like to have a consultant come to your house and conduct a tasting.

Ruby Rosener
Independent Wine Consultant
RubyRedVino@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.