I'm looking for a job in Pinellas Park

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

David Kirshenbaum in Pinellas Park, Florida

71 months ago

I'm a charter boat captain,looking for a job in Pinellas Park or St.Petersburg area. Storm season has slowed down charter fishing.
Any suggestions can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ashlee brown in Pinellas Park, Florida

70 months ago

i am an assistant manager from albertsons and im am looking for a job since albertsons closed down aug 31,2008 because they got brought out by publix!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Kurtzke in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida

69 months ago

ashlee brown in Pinellas Park, Florida said: i am an assistant manager from albertsons and im am looking for a job since albertsons closed down aug 31,2008 because they got brought out by publix!

If anyone is looking for a part time temporary job in Pinellas County, FL, the US Census is currently taking applications and conducting tests for a variety of positions. Positions exist today and will continue to be created through 2010.

Hiring will be from now until the end of 2010 as the US Census Bureau creates multiple positions. Visit www.census.gov for additional information.

Some locations in November include Largo Library, (11/4, 11/13, 11/20, 11/25 and 11/26), Clearwater City Hall, (11/7, and 11/21), Seminole Library at the St Petersburg College Seminole Campus, (11/5, and 11/19), Central Florida College in Largo, (11/14), Best Western Clearwater, (11/12), and Largo Community Center, (11/13 and 11/24).

Most jobs are part time temporary and will last from 5 to 10 weeks. It is anticipated that approximately 1,000 part time temporary jobs will be created in Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, Hernando County and Pasco County between now and 2010. The earlier the application and testing is completed the sooner the applicant is placed in the applicant pool if selected.

Applicants must be at least 18 years old. Bring Driver License and Social Security Card or a current and valid Passport to the test for ID purposes. Hourly pay will be between $10 per hour and $16 per hour, and if a personal vehicle is used for field operations reimbursement will be 58 cents per mile.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.