You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

danyaworski in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

send me email @ danyaworski@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

kkitlowski in Monroeville, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

If you would like to do volunteer work, try Forbes Hospital in Monroeville! They need volunteers from time to time, plus Meals on Wheels needs volunteers too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Scott in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Try Wm.E.Anderson Library of Penn Hills. They always need volunteers. Contact Jean Kanouff at kanouffj@einetwork.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda

61 months ago

I am looking for volunteers to help with a large project that I need completed by Christmas time. If anyone out there can help crochet/knit/sew or quilt please contact me. All volunteering is done from your own home and completed projects can be mailed directly to me or my organization. Please see www.ContagiousHope.com for further information on supporting this awesome cause.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Mayhew in Huddleston, Virginia

59 months ago

The company I work for is looking for Volunteers to take 10 mins 1 day a week on Sunday or Monday to post 2 craigslist ads. In return for your service they will donate money to any orginazation you choose. If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at ashleydm05@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Arica Smith in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

If you are interesting in finding rewarding volunteer work, look no further! Anova Hospice is seeking wonderful compassionate individuals to work as volunteers with our great clients. The nature of our services alone is very rewarding and our volunteers also benefit from having a unique resume booster, great references for future employment, and an opportunity to work one on one with people in need. If you or anyone your know is interested in volunteering please contact Arica Smith at asmith@anovahomehealth.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.