Up and coming jobs in Plainfield

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Plainfield?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon Beasley in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

July 5, 2010
To Whom It May Concern
Position: Clerical / Adm. Asst / Receptionist / Customer Service
I would like to inquire about the Clerical / Adm. Asst. /Receptionist/ Customer Service, position that your company has available. I am experienced and hard working, and have a never-ending will to learn. I enjoy interacting with people, and have a servant’s heart. I am a totally committed individual who takes great pride in being communicative, direct, and spontaneous. My knowledge of proper phone etiquette is a skill that I have put to use in my home life as well as my professional life. I am experienced at maintaining records, and I need little direction to complete assigned tasks. I am a motivator and an organizer who has obtained skills for defusing problems. Being a team player is another skill I have acquired and one that I know is necessary for organizational cohesiveness.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and further discuss my qualifications. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Sharon Beasley

Sharon Beasley
6724 Stanley Road
Camby, IN 46113

sharon_beasley@comcast.net

Objective: To obtain a Front Office Assistant / Customer Service Rep.

Work Experience
2009 – 2010 – Pitney Bowes Gov Solutions
Customer Service Rep. For the United States Mint. Taking order for coin orders. Security gate for parking, finger printed, and drug test. Pitney Bowes Gov. Solution down sized on March 31, 2010 letting 20 full time employees go. Work for them for 10 months.

2000 to 2008-Aearo Technologies Receptionist
Answered phones, created spreadsheets, utilized mail merge, assisted administrative assistants, filed documents

2000 to 2001-IKON Office Solutions Mailroom Clerk
Delivered and collected mail, filed documents, delivered faxes, used postage machine, cared for and maintained records for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sharon Beasley in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

I am intested in joining your company, I like working with people. I am dependable person.

christinamayfield@ymail.com in Indianapolis, Indiana

39 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Plainfield?

warhouse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.