Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Plano?

Reply - Report abuse

Avoid Tech in Frisco, Texas

84 months ago

There are so many tech people from all over the world who have permanently transplanted to Plano & the surrounding areas that the demand is low for more techies.

There are regular downsizings from all of the major companies from time to time. They upsize Then downsize regularly.
If you want to ensure stable employment long term in this field.... live in another city outside of the DFW area.
There are simply toooo many people in the IT, Networking, Wireless and similar industries to keep the companies integrity in upsizings/downsizings.

It's supply & demand. Too much supply. Tons of "international" not yet citizens people overloading that supply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

magicmarktaylor@hotmail.com in Plano, Texas

65 months ago

I just wont to work again and I miss it alot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

magicmarktaylor@hotmail.com in Plano, Texas

65 months ago

Ready to work!

trinitysgg@sbcglobal.net in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

I am a widow and retired. Money is very tight and I would like very much to find either typing or data entry that could be done from my home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

59 months ago

Hello magicmarktaylor and trinitysgg, While we don't allow employers to post job opportunities in our forums, you may want to try searching for a job using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

trinitysgg@sbcglobal.net in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

I am a retired widow seeking typing jobs to do in my home. Have had many years of typing manuscripts, doctoral dissertations, etc. and would continue using my experience plus earn some extra money to supplement my present income.

joylove@tx.rr.com in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

recently layed off fromPISD and am looking for position in education field, HELP!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.