Job search in Racine?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Racine?

Reply - Report abuse

marc sicz in Virginia Beach, Virginia

75 months ago

hi, my name is marc a sicz. I may be moving to racine wi in the comwing months. The field of work i am itrested in is roofing construction. I am currently employed by roof services corp. i have been working their for 2 1/2 to 3 year. Roofing experance before i did shingal roofing for 1 year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Helen Rivera in Racine, Wisconsin

75 months ago

marc sicz in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: hi, my name is marc a sicz. I may be moving to racine wi in the comwing months. The field of work i am itrested in is roofing construction. I am currently employed by roof services corp. i have been working their for 2 1/2 to 3 year. Roofing experance before i did shingal roofing for 1 year.

I live in a homless shelter after loosing my job and apartmant U would not advise you to move to Racine because jobs are very hard to come by. I have a diploma and bi-lingual and other skills and yet I am strugling the only work is factory and usually through temp services.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

George in Cheyenne, Wyoming

75 months ago

Looking to move back to MN looking for a job in the communications field as a field service, or a Bench technician. Been working in this line of work for the last 33 years. I have owned my own shop and done well as well as managed shops for Motorola.

Is there any place that I can check with to get back in that area?

css41

Weldon Toms in Racine, Wisconsin

59 months ago

Listen To Helen. As of 2-19-10, the city of Racine is at 15% unemployed. This figure is misleading since I believe it to be much higher. I am a skilled machinist and yet I cannot find work in this god awful town. I am ready to to the moon if thats what it takes to find work. Good luck.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.