JW Marketing & Associates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bradlejr in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

65 months ago

I am a college student and just had an interview with JW Marketing & Associates. they invited me back for a second interview, but i am a little skeptical about their business. Does anyone have any information about this place as to what they do or what kind of job this would be? i don't want to be a door-to-door salesman of coupons.

this firm is located in Raleigh off of glenwood ave. on munford rd.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rishi25 in Hampton, Georgia

64 months ago

I interviewed with JW Marketing & Associates in Georgia as a recent graduate with my BBA in marketing. I am not sure if all JW marketing & associates are structured differently. But my experience was extremely negative, I passed through all the interviews and then found out that they pay through only commission, not salary base, you would get an hourly pay of like $3.15. I tried to clarify the pay situation prior to the final interview, but then i had to be up front and frank that I planned on moving and I needed to know I was going be financially secure. And that when they told me about the hourly pay. P.s- they call it Business to Business marketing, but its nearly the same as door to door, the only difference is that your in a store doing the selling. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.